The durable 6X12 Round Top Greenhouse from Weatherguard is a great all-season growing space for your plants. No other greenhouse offers this kind of functionality and size at such an affordable price point.
Especially popular with hobby gardeners, the greenhouse is ideal for starting seedlings, wintering plants, and just about any other need. It offers plenty of working area inside as the peak internal height is 6' 6", making it easy to accommodate even tall plants.
The rugged frame is designed for quick assembly in just a couple of hours or so with ordinary household tools and is made of heavy duty 16 gauge galvanized steel with 14 gauge slip-fit joints that quickly connect. The triple layer laminated polyethylene cover is UV protected and is a sharp translucent white hue.
Superb ventilation is another key benefit of the greenhouse, as eight inch flaps on the sides can fold up for cross side ventilation in addition to the upper zipper screened vents on the ends. With its large area and rugged construction, the 6X12 Round Top Greenhouse is a great addition for gardeners of all levels.
- Model: IS 62912
- Nominal dimensions: 6' width x 12' length x 6' 6" height
- Color: translucent white
- Frame is made of 1 ¼" O.D. 16 gauge commercial-grade galvanized steel with 14 gauge quick connect slip-fit joint fittings
- Horizontal purlins have 4' on center arches
- Cover is made of triple laminated polyethylene that is UV protected, 17mm, and comes in a 200 gram 12 x 12 crossover weave
- Three piece construction as cover, zipped front panel with vents, and vented end panel are separate for each construction
- Front and back panels can be removed for maximum ventilation
- Triple ridge reinforced roof increases sturdiness in inclement weather and offers a place to hang even heavy plant baskets
- 8" flaps on the base of both sides can flip up and be held in place with velcro straps for cross side ventilation
- At the ends of each arch are 4" x 4" galvanized steel base plates which can be bolted to concrete or wood or anchored into the ground
- All parts in the kit are designed for simple assembly in just hours
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Perfect for both commercial and hobby applications
- Technical support available from Jewett-Cameron for installation help
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Weight: 102 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
Optional Ground Anchors:
The ground anchoring system is perfect for anchoring your greenhouse or any structure securely into the ground to deter against theft and add rigidity in inclement weather. The kit is extremely durable and is designed especially for Jewett-Cameron products, including the Early Start, Spring Gardener, and Weatherguard brands.
It includes 6 cast aluminum anchors, a tie-off cable eye, stainless steel cable, and a 3/8" x 2' steel drive rod that eliminates the need for digging. The system is rust-resistant and at full depth, the anchors have a holding strength of up to 2500 pounds.