The popular Mt. Hood 6X4 Greenhouse is a perennial best-seller from Sunshine GardenHouse. At six feet wide and over eight feet tall, it's spacious enough to comfortably walk and work in, yet compact enough to fit in any sized yard depending on which model you choose.
Each Mt. Hood model is made with a clear natural redwood frame, twin wall polycarbonate and includes two vents with automatic vent openers, one roof ridge vent and one base vent at the back wall. A convenient Dutch door entry provides additional ventilation control and access.
No foundation is necessary as every greenhouse includes a Trex base that can be put onto any surface including soil. The frame base of the GardenHouse is a durable plastic with the authentic look, color and texture of redwood, but with the consistent properties of plastic, making it resistant to insect and moisture damage. It is only necessary to prepare a flat surface of gravel, wood, cement, or other material as indicated.
With up to four optional benches, you can optimize your space. With our re-assembled panels, you can easily assemble your Mt. Hood series GardenHouse in less than a day. Each GardenHouse includes easy-to-follow printed instructions, clearly labeled panels, and an excellent assembly video.
- Model: GKP64
- Nominal Size: 6' x 4'
- Dimensions: 100" height x 72" width x 48" depth
- Door dimensions: 28" width x 78" height
- Attractive and durable redwood frame - naturally resistant to insect and moisture damage
- 4.5mm double-wall polycarbonate panels - will not crack or shatter, retains heat in the winter, diffuses light for even plant growth, blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Quick and easy assembly - includes detailed instructions and convenient product assembly video
- Patented rigid tie connectors for added strength - the GardenHouse was tested by an independent lab to withstand 85 mph winds with no damage
- 45 degree roof slope - increases heat in the winter and reduces it in the summer while providing ample headroom and plant-hanging space
- 18 lbs. per sq. ft. maximum snow load
- Includes 1 bench
- Shipping: 3 boxes, 237 lbs.
- 5 year warranty against defects in workmanship, 10 year prorated warranty on polycarbonate - Sunshine Gardenhouse stands by its products and has never had a warranty claim in 20 years
- Made in the U.S.A.
Automatic Openers for Roof/Base Vents - Automatic vent operators on the roof and base vents require no electricity or batteries. The vent operator contains a paraffin (wax) that expands when the temperature reaches about 65°F, pushing the vent open to its fully opened position at about 85°F. As it cools and the paraffin contracts, the operator's springs draw each vent closed. It is adjustable within approximately 5°F and easily detachable for manual operation.
4' Extension Kit - The 6X4 Mt. Hood can be made into an 6X8 structure with the optional extension kit.
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit is recommended to protect your greenhouse against high winds and inclimate weather. Each kit contains two anchors, which are easily hammered into the ground. Two anchors are preferred each side. The anchors consist of 4 1/2" diameter x 16" rebar ribbed steel stakes, along with two cold galvanized anchor base plates.
Bench Kit - The elegant redwood benches are specially designed by Sunshine Gardenhouse to give you plenty of sturdy space to work on and display your plants. The 21" wide by 4' long benches run the length of the greenhouse, and each unit can hold up to four. Made with clear natural redwood, these benches have a 5 year warranty. The benches can be stacked to provide even more growing area. The Mt. Hood 6X4 Greenhouse includes one bench.
Extra Door - An extra single Dutch door can be added to back of the greenhouse to provide access from both ends and complete cross ventilation for your greenhouse. The extra door is available at no additional cost, and it replaces the standard back wall panel which has a vent.
Customer Submitted Images for Sunshine Mt. Rainier 8X12 Greenhouse