Due to extraordinary circumstances, all Sunshine greenhouses and cold frames will ship directly from the factory in about 7-8 weeks, though it could be a bit sooner.
As an authorized dealer, we're here to make sure your buying process goes as smoothly as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
The GardenStarter Cold Frame from Sunshine GardenHouse provides a safe and stable environment to grow your plants. You can choose to plant directly in the soil beneath the unit or use containers. Four standard flats fit in the 4' x 2' bed of the GardenStarter.
With the lid closed on a sunny day, the temperature will be about 20 degrees warmer inside the GardenStarter, and retain heat through the night. It will warm your plants 10 degrees or more on a cloudy day. Featuring a frame made of natural redwood, the cold frame is sturdy, yet light enough to easily move indoors or outdoors. It is commonly used on decks, raised beds, and even tables.
- Dimensions: 49" height x 25" width x 8" depth
- Nearly unbreakable double-wall polycarbonate lid transmits light rays that promote growth, diffuses light for straight, even plant growth adn blocks harmful UV rays.
- Opaque double-wall side panels reflect light around plants and provide protection from cold and wind without adding excessive heat.
- Attractive clear redwood frame is naturally resistant to insect and moisture damage. Sized to keep all plants within easy reach.
- Panelized kit takes just a few minutes to assemble. All you need is a Phillips screwdriver.
- "Cook's Garden" salad seed kit to get your garden started with easy-to-grow salad greens.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Full 5 year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship
Automatic Vent Opener - The electricity-free automatic vent opener prevents your plants from overheating when you're not around to open the lid on hot afternoons.