The convenient Patio GardenHouse greenhouse from Sunshine GardenHouse is the perfect choice to fit your gardening needs with limited space. Lightweight yet much bigger than a cold frame, the structure is designed to give you plenty of working space with a reduced footprint.
Each Patio GardenHouse comes with two front doors. One automatic roof vent opener is included to prevent your plants from overheating on hot days.
No foundation is necessary as every greenhouse includes a Trex base that can be put onto any surface including soil. The frame base of the GardenHouse is a durable plastic with the authentic look, color and texture of redwood, but with the consistent properties of plastic, making it resistant to insect and moisture damage. It is only necessary to prepare a flat surface of gravel, wood, cement, or other material as indicated.
With our pre-assembled panels, you can easily assemble your Patio GardenHouse in just a few hours. Each GardenHouse includes easy-to-follow printed instructions, clearly labeled panels, and an excellent assembly video.
- Nominal Size: 4' x 3'
- Dimensions: 72" height x 48" width x 37.5" depth
- Attractive and durable redwood frame - naturally resistant to insect and moisture damage
- 4.5mm double-wall polycarbonate panels - will not crack or shatter, retains heat in the winter, diffuses light for even plant growth, blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Quick and easy assembly - includes detailed instructions and convenient product assembly video
- Patented rigid tie connectors for added strength - the GardenHouse was tested by an independent lab to withstand 85 mph winds with no damage
- 45 degree roof slope - increases heat in the winter and reduces it in the summer while providing ample headroom and plant-hanging space
- 18 lbs. per sq. ft. maximum snow load
- Includes one bench
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- All Sunshine GardenHouse greenhouses are built to order and individually inspected and packed with typically a 5 to 6 week lead time depending on inventory levels and so returns are expensive; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Classic design to fit any location
- Ships in 2 boxes: 51" x 27" x 7" at 52 lbs. and 53" x 40" x 11" at 90 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 142 lbs.
- 5 year warranty against defects in workmanship, 10 year prorated warranty on polycarbonate - Sunshine Gardenhouse stands by its products and has never had a warranty claim in 20 years
- Made in the U.S.A.
Anchor Kit - The anchor kit is recommended to protect your greenhouse against high winds and inclimate weather, depending on where you place your Patio GardenHouse. Each kit contains two anchors, which are easily hammered into the ground. The anchors consist of 4 1/2" diameter x 16" rebar ribbed steel stakes, along with two cold galvanized anchor base plates.