The economical Spring Gardener 5X6 Gable Greenhouse from Jewett-Cameron, a leader in fabric greenhouses for almost 60 years, is a great all-season growing space for your plants. No other greenhouse offers this kind of functionality and size at such an affordable price point.
Popular with both hobby and small commercial gardeners alike, the greenhouse is ideal for starting seedlings, wintering plants, and just about any other need. It offers plenty of working area inside as the peak height is 6' 6", making it easy to accommodate even tall plants.
The rugged frame is designed for quick assembly in just a couple of hours or so with the unique wingnut assembly process that doesn't even require tools. It is made of powder-coated heavy duty 1 ¼" O.D. galvanized steel pipe. The polyethylene cover is UV protected and is a sharp translucent white hue.
Superb ventilation is another key benefit of the greenhouse as the front and back doors can roll up for maximum cross ventilation in addition to the two zipper screened vent windows on the sides. With its large area, rugged construction, and classic gable design, the 5X6 Gable Greenhouse is a great addition for gardeners of all levels.
- Model: IS 70506
- Nominal dimensions: 5' width x 6' length x 6' 6" height
- Sidewall height: 5' 9"
- Color: translucent white
- Frame is made of powder-coated 1 ¼" O.D. steel with easy wingnut assembly that doesn't require tools and is rust-resistant
- Powder-coat finish on frame matches valence on cover and side walls
- Cover is made of durable polyethylene that is UV protected
- Front and back door panels can roll up for maximum cross ventilation
- Door opening is 4' width x 5' 9'" height
- 2 side windows that are 24" x 27" and roll-up and have insect netting to provide additional ventilation and protection for your plants
- At the ends of each leg are galvanized steel base plates which can be bolted to concrete or wood or anchored into the ground
- All parts in the kit are designed for simple assembly in just hours without the need for tools
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Perfect for both commercial and hobby applications
- Technical support available from Jewett-Cameron for installation help
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- 2 year limited warranty
Optional Ground Anchors:
The ground anchoring system is perfect for anchoring your greenhouse or any structure securely into the ground to deter against theft and add rigidity in inclement weather. The kit is extremely durable and is designed especially for Jewett-Cameron products, including the Early Start, Spring Gardener, and Weatherguard brands.
It includes 6 cast aluminum anchors, a tie-off cable eye, stainless steel cable, and a 3/8" x 2' steel drive rod that eliminates the need for digging. The system is rust-resistant and at full depth, the anchors have a holding strength of up to 2500 pounds.