Due to extraordinary circumstances, many Solexx greenhouses may take up to 6-10 weeks or so to ship, though it may be much sooner.
As a long time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Solexx to ensure that your receive your order in a timely manner. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
The Solexx Early Bloomer 8X8 Greenhouse from Adapt8, one of the premium greenhouse builders in the country, is a beautiful addition to any garden. It features heavy-duty panels for superior insulation and is built to last for years.
Designed to lightweight for easy movement around your garden, the Early Bloomer uses nearly unbreakable twin-wall polycarbonate roof glazing and side walls for a clean look. Solexx offers a variety of options to customize your greenhouse to your exact preference.
The greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a day depending on how much help you have and friendly help over the phone is available from the manufacturer for any installation questions. These premium greenhouses are built to order, giving the customer time to prepare the site for assembly.
The Solexx Early Bloomer is a free standing greenhouse that has an integrated base, meaning that no extra foundation is needed for assembly. Its superior build quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled, and it is sure to become a showpiece for your family for many years to come.
- Model: G-108
- UPC: 852286006609
- Nominal dimensions: 8' width x 8' length x 6' 3" height
- Free standing greenhouse
- Heavy-duty white composite and PVC frame is rust, corrosion, and mildew-resistant
- Easy-to-assemble steel fittings
- Twin-wall 3.5mm Solexx polyethylene panels are virtually shatter-proof and provide superiro insulation and UV resistance
- Door is lockable: 29" width x 67" height
- Includes large greenhouse vent: 19" x 30"
- Integrated base requires no foundation
- Includes 2 steel-reinforced hanging rods which hold 200 lbs. and have a rust-proof finish
- Lightweight design allows greenhouse to be easily moved directly over plants in your garden
- Solexx greenhouses are available from Greenhouse Nation in just about any size, so please let us know if you need a greenhouse not already listed on our site
- Note: Some images may not be to scale or show the greenhouse with optional accessories or other items such as tables and chairs which are not included
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: All Solexx greenhouses are built to order with typically a 2 to 4 week lead time or sooner and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Includes comprehensive assembly manual
- Solexx greenhouses are freestanding and do not require any site preparation or foundations except for a level surface to build upon
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from manufacturer for installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Solexx greenhouses
- Adapt8 and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make you completely satisfied
- Weight: 119 lbs.
- 10 year limited warranty
- Proudly made in the USA and ships direct from Solexx warehouse in Salem, OR
Superior Insulation with Solexx Panels
|5mm Solexx Panels
|3.5mm Solexx Panels
|8mm Triple Wall Polycarbonate
|Double Pane Storm Windows
|10mm Double Wall Polycarbonate
|8mm Double Wall Polycarbonate
|6mm Double Wall Polycarbonate
|4mm Double Wall Polycarbonate
|Single Pane Glass, 3mm
R Factor - the measurement of ‘insulating ability’ of the material. The higher the R Factor number, the greater the insulation value.
U Value - the measurement of ‘heat loss’ through the material. The lower the U Value, the less heat is escaping.
Circulation Fan (8") - The horizontal air flow fan [1/100 HP, 0.6 amp, 115 volt, 1550 rpm, 448 CFM] is recommended to help circulate the air within your greenhouse to prevent it from becoming stale. It is often paired with a heater to help ensure even diffusion of heat throughout the greenhouse. One fan is typically sufficient even for large greenhouses though some customers prefer to have two. The fans have a maintenance-free motor with pre-lubricated ball-bearings that is thermally protected. The patented guard spacing and custom engineered 5-wing aluminum fan blades gives lower noise levels and an adjustable mount is included for versatile installation. The fan has a variable speed capacity and the cord comes in the box unattached for a hard-wire install. Larger fans are also available upon request.
Closeable Base Vents - These ABS polymer vents allow fresh air to continually flow through your greenhouse. The vents are mounted near the base in each corner of greenhouse for natural ‘ground-up’ cross ventilation. Each vent measures 4" high x 9" wide and can be closed during cold weather to preserve heat.
Greenhouse Flooring - Durable, black polypropylene flooring provides is available to provide a comfortable ground cover for your greenhouse. It prevents weeds from growing inside the greenhouse while allowing water to drain. The flooring is easy to install and wire stakes to hold everything in place are included.
Shade Cloth - The shade cloth aids in plant growth by blocking excessive sunlight in the summer months, helping keep your greenhouse a comfortable temperature. The black polypropylene shade cloth has a 50% shade density and includes reinforced, hemmed edges with grommets for easy attachment and removal. Various sizes are available to cover different sections of your greenhouse and custom sizes are available upon request. Also available upon request is a silver-colored Aluminet shade cloth that blocks 40% of light and is highly reflective. The Aluminet shade cloths come in 14' widths and have unfinished edges that do not fray.
Solar Powered Vent Opener - The solar powered vent opener automatically opens and closes in response to heat to help keep your greenhouse ventilated on warm days. It does not require batteries or electricity as it has a piston coated with a mineral wax that expands and contracts in response to temperature changes. The automatic opener allows you to be away from the greenhouse without fear of overheating.
Tie Down Kit - The tie down kit is designed for easy assembly and it will keep your greenhouse secure in high winds and inclement weather. The 15" anchor rods are buried into the ground next to the greenhouse and the J-hooks are attached to the greenhouse frame. Turnbuckles are used to tightly connect the frame to the anchors. The anchors are easy to disconnect as well in case the greenhouse is ever moved. Anchors are used approximately every 8 feet and 30" long anchors are available for larger greenhouses or for sandy soil conditions.
Wall Panel Thickness - The already strong 3.5mm wall panels can be upgraded to 5mm panels for even better insulation. These thicker panels are also recommended for high altitude or heavy snow areas as they make the entire structure even stronger. This greenhouse with 5mm Solexx panels has the model number G-108SP.
Solexx Greenhouses Overview
Solexx Greenhouse Doors
Solexx Greenhouse Panel Strength
Solexx Greenhouse Assembly Video
Solexx Greenhouse Panels - Advantages of Diffuse Light
Solexx Greenhouses - Superior Insulation And Energy Efficiency
Solexx Greenhouses - Designed For Heavy Snow And Wind Loads
Solexx Greenhouses - 10 Year Limited Warranty
Solexx Greenhouses - Designed For Easy Upgrades
Solexx of Brook, OR has been a leading maker of high-quality greenhouse kits since its founding just about 50 years ago in 1970. The product line now includes virtually everything needed by hobby and commercial gardeners alike and is popular with both.
Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all employees of Adapt8, the family-owned parent company of Solexx. The company's commitment to quality is second to none and though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. Superior customer service is a cornerstone of their business model along with fair pricing and an industry-leading product warranty.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed structure as evidenced by the thousands of happy customers all over the world.