The popular 12X20 GrowIT Greenhouse (Peak Style) from ShelterLogic, a leading manufacturer of vinyl shelters and structures, is a great all-season growing space for your plants. This greenhouse offers great functionality and size at a very affordable price point.
Popular with both hobby and small commercial gardeners alike, the greenhouse is ideal for starting seedlings, wintering plants, and just about any other need. It offers plenty of working area inside as the peak height is 8', making it easy to accommodate even the tallest plants.
The rugged all steel frame is designed for quick assembly in just a couple of hours or so with just ordinary household tools and all the required hardware is included. It has a Dupont™ thermoset powder-coat finish for added durability as it prevents rust and corrosion and won't chip or peel off.
The triple-layered polyethylene cover is UV protected and is a sharp translucent white hue. Anti-fungal and anti-aging agents have been added along with fade blockers to help ensure a long life.
Superb ventilation is another key benefit of the greenhouse as the front and back panels have vents for cross ventilation to help keep your plants at an optimal temperature. With its large area, rugged construction, and classic design, the 12X20 GrowIT Greenhouse is a great addition for gardeners of all levels.
- Model: 70590
- UPC: 677599705908
- Nominal dimensions: 12' width x 20' length x 8' height
- Sidewall height: 7' 4"
- Durable 1 5/8" all steel frame with six ribs
- Triple-layered, heat-bonded polyethylene cover is rip-resistant and waterproof
- Cover is UV treated on both sides along with added fade blockers, anti-fungal, and anti-aging agents
- Includes 2 double-zippered doors with built-in screened vents
- Translucent white color allows just the right amount of light in for your plants
- Frame has Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent rust and corrosion that won't chip or peel
- Patent pending ShelterLock™ stabilizers ensures stability and increases the rigidity of the frame
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system squares the frame and locks down the cover
- Includes 8 steel foot plates
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning system allows the cover to be securely anchored
- Includes 12 bungee cords and 8 ratchet tie-downs
- Includes four 30" auger anchors and a complete hardware kit
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Perfect for both commercial and hobby applications
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may show building with optional contents or accessories such as windows or shelving
- Friendly technical support from ShelterLogic for installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all ShelterLogic products
- ShelterLogic and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make you 100% satisfied
- Ships in 3 boxes: 69.5" x 16.7" x 4.9", 52.6" x 17.4" x 4.9", and 42.5" x 17.1" x 6.1"
- Shipping weight: 280.6 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
Roll-Up Door Kit - The Roll-Up Door Kit makes opening and closing your structure's door a cinch. A easy to install pulley system makes opening the door as simple as opening window blinds. Two kits are suggested, one for each end of the structure. All the necessary nylon rope and pulleys for one double-zippered door are included with each kit.
ShelterLogic Product Videos
ShelterLogic Shed in a Box RoundTop Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech AutoShelter Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTube Assembly
ShelterLogic ShelterTech ClearView RoundTop Garage Assembly
ShelterLogic Peak Style Shed Assembly
ShelterLogic Cover Replacement
ShelterLogic GrowIT Greenhouse Assembly
ShelterLogic Organic Growers Pro RoundTop Greenhouse Assembly
ShelterLogic Roll-Up Door Kit
ShelterLogic ShelterTech One Day Build
ShelterLogic at the 2014 National Hardware Show
Since its inception in 1991, ShelterLogic has shipped over two million of its portable structures to customers worldwide. It has become the leading North American provider of high quality, durable vinyl structures by quality and volume.
Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all ShelterLogic employees. The company continues to be a leader in innovation as its design team constantly releases new products into the marketplace.
Production of its industry-standard fabric covers has recently been moved to company headquarters in Watertown, CT, creating American jobs and guaranteeing availability even during busy seasons. In fact ShelterLogic is now the largest consumer of polyethylene fabric in the country.
ShelterLogic pioneered the Instant Garage and Instant Canopy segments and has expanded these lines to structures of all sizes and uses. This ranges from its popular hobby greenhouses all the way to large commercial-sized shelters. Production capacity has increased significantly in recent years to meet the growing demand and ShelterLogic is committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of its operations.