The Shutter Motor from Schaefer is designed to help automate your Schaefer aluminum shutters larger than 48" in size. It is used to mechanically open and close the shutter, and includes all the necessary hardware.
The preferred supplier for all of the premium greenhouse manufacturers in North America such as Solexx, Essex, and Sunshine GardenHouse, Schaefer has been making reliable commercial-grade ventilation equipment since 1951.
Suitable for wet or damp areas, it has a 115/230 volt motor, and is designed for continuous operation as the shutter will stay open as long as the motor is powered on. The shutter motor features precision gears and a sturdy die-cast, dust-proof case.
- Model: SHUTTERMOTOR-LG
- Dimensions: 3" x 6 7/8" x 2 3/4"
- Designed for use on all Schaefer 'WS' aluminum shutters larger than 48"
- Includes motor, cable, mounting brackets, pullet, tension springs, and assembly hardware
- GMSM1530 gear motor
- 0.5 amps at 115 volts, 0.25 amps at 240 volts
- 60 Hertz
- Sturdy zinc die-cast, dust-proof case
- Enclosure is suitable for damp or wet locations
- Heavy-duty precision gears
- Shutter will stay on as long is the power is on
- Package dimensions: 12" x 9" x 6"
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty