The 20" Aluminum Shutter by Schaefer is a perfect way to improve the ventilation in your greenhouse. The preferred supplier for all of the premium greenhouse manufacturers in North America such as Solexx, Essex, and Sunshine GardenHouse, Schaefer has been making reliable commercial-grade ventilation equipment since 1951.
This shutter can be used together with an exhaust fan to create cross-ventilation. It has an efficient aerodynamic design and mounts flush to the interior wall. When a fan are operational, the weighted louvers draw open by gravity and close as the fan is turned off.
The shutter is made of heavy-duty brushed aluminum for an elegant look as well as added strength and durability. The Schaefer 20" Aluminum Shutter is a perfect addition to any greenhouse and will help keep your plants well-ventilated all year round.
- Model: WS-200
- Nominal size: 20"
- Dimensions excluding frame: 20 1/8" width X 20 1/2" height
- Dimensions including frame: 23 3/16" width X 23 1/2" height
- Rough-in opening: 20 5/8" width X 21" height
- Constructed of heavy-duty brushed aluminum
- Blades are 0.025 aluminum with double thickness at the top and bottom
- Blades have stiffening ridges and reinforced brackets riveted to both ends
- Nylon bearings will not corrode or need lubrication
- Frame made of sturdy aluminum extrusions with precision mitered corners
- Frame has ½" channel lock water stop
- Lightweight and designed for easy installation
- Flush-mount to the interior wall
- Can be used manually, with gravity, or mechanically
- Note: image shows shutter with optional SM1530A shutter motor and hardware
- 1 year limited warranty
Optional Shutter Motor:
The SM1530A Shutter Motor from Schaefer is designed for 'WS' series aluminum shutters. It is used to mechanically open and close the shutter, and includes all the necessary hardware. Suitable for wet or damp areas, it can run on 115 or 230 volts motor and is designed for continuous operation as the shutter will stay open as long as the motor is powered on. The shutter motor features precision gears and a sturdy die-cast, dust-proof case.