|This item is a 4' extension for existing Riverstone Monticello Greenhouses only and not a complete greenhouse.
The founders of Riverstone Industries have brought their decades of greenhouse experience to the new Monticello Black Greenhouse. It features classic gable styling and is a beautiful addition to any garden. This extension kit allows you to extend your greenhouse by 4', providing more growing room for your plants.
Every aspect of the Monticello has been designed for durability. The frame is made of the highest quality extruded aluminum and the roof has dual joists to withstand high snow loads. The greenhouse is coated with a special UV protectant to prevent discoloration, and it comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
The panels are of the highest quality as well, as the Monticello includes 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels that are both UV-stablilized and impact resistant. These provide much more insulation than the typical 4mm or single-wall panels found on other units, and are the same panels used in commercial-grade greenhouses.
The Monticello extension kit is designed to be assembled in just four hours or so depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. Features like quick-connect screws, the integrated base, and the integrated gutter and downspout system speed up the process.
The tall interior height of the greenhouse gives you plenty of working space for even the tallest plants. The Monticello provides the durability of a commercial greenhouse with the practicality of a hobby unit, ensuring that it will provide your family enjoyment for years to come.
- Model: Mont-4-BK
- UPC: 6012126634701210
- Dimensions: 8' 1" width x 4' 1" length x 7' 6" interior peak height
- Side wall height: 4' 10"
- Color: aluminum
- Frame is made of heavy duty extruded aluminum that is UV protected and electrostatically painted black
- Commercial-grade 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, and give the highest insulation for the lowest operating cost
- Integrated flush base design
- Extension kits includes an additional roof vent with automatic opener to prevent overheating: 2' width x 2' length
- Integrated rain water gutter system with downspout
- Designed for easy assembly in a full weekend with common household tools and all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- All the necessary heavy-duty galvanized hardware is included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Wind load of 65 MPH
- This extension kit is only designed for Riverstone Monticello greenhouses; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Friendly technical support from Riverstone for installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Riverstone products
- Riverstone Industries and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make you completely satisfied
- Ships in 1 box: 58" x 27" x 6"
- Shipping weight: 66 lbs.
- Proudly made in the USA by Riverstone and ships direct from their Georgia factory within days
- 10 year warranty
Riverstone Monticello Greenhouse Product Videos
Riverstone Monticello Greenhouse Features
Riverstone Monticello Greenhouse Assembly (Condensed)
Riverstone Monticello Greenhouse Assembly (Extended)
Riverstone Monticello Greenhouse Features (Mojave Edition)
Riverstone Industries Plant Caddie Features
About Riverstone Industries
Riverstone Industries Corporate Overview
The founders of Riverstone Industries have applied their combined decades of experience in the greenhouse space to a new line of products that are among the very best in the market. The product line now includes virtually everything needed by hobby and commercial gardeners alike and is popular with both.
Based on extensive industry contacts and years of customer feedback, the Monticello line of greenhouses was designed to offer a commercial-grade structure for gardeners of all skill levels at affordable prices. Having a product line that is proudly made in America was a top priority for the team at Riverstone.
This has become a reality and the Monticellos have the same frame quality and heavy-duty 8mm polycarbonate walls that are used in commercial units that cost orders of magnitude more. They are made to the highest standards in the United States for Riverstone by one of the nation's top builders of large-scale commercial greenhouses.
Riverstone Industries offers a variety of accessories for its Monticello greenhouses that include shelving, shade cloths, watering systems, portable sinks, pollinating systems, and even composting sacks for all for gardening needs. Riverstone's friendly staff is available to assist directly with any questions and they take great pride in their products and work tirelessly to make their customers completely satisfied.