The Riverstone Greenhouse Exhaust Fan System is a perfect way to improve the ventilation in your greenhouse. It can also be used with any shed or small building.
The general design is for low profile structures that are in need of air. Our fan is proudly Made in the USA and truly designed to fit all structures, but the purchaser needs to be able to retrofit the exhaust system to their own structure since each structure and building materials are different.
The fan can be mounted from the outside or from the inside. If mounting from the outside a hole in the wall would need to be cut to allow for the fan and interior cage to fit through the wall. The rough dimension is 17 inches x 17 inches Using fasteners (not included) to fasten the fan to the wall by drilling through the framework and caulking the framework to make it water tight. The fan structure is now 100% enclosed in the building and the louvers are on the outside of the structure.
If mounting from the inside, a hole in the wall would need to be cut so that the louvers will be able to open and close freely. This dimensions are 16.25 inches x 16.25 inches. Slide it in the opening from the inside out. The exterior lip around the louvers act to finish off the appearance from the outside. Seal with caulking and fasten the fan to the wall (fasteners not included)
- Model: RSI-16EF
- UPC: 737278099732
- Nominal size: 17" width x 17" length x 6" depth
- 16" fan
- 1/10 HP motor at 120 volts
- 1250 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Low profile is perfect for in areas with limited space
- Includes built-in shutter
- Aluminum blade & durable PVC shutter provides longer life
- Heavy duty direct drive motor is totally enclosed & maintenance free
- Fan is mounted flush to exterior wall
- Does NOT include Thermostat – sold separately: (RSI-THERM)
- Use in warehouses, hospitals, schools, factories, paint booths, storage facilities, parking garages, greenhouses and gymnasiums
- Note: We do not provide a mounting kit or appropriate fasteners for mounting ANY structures. This is the responsibility of the owner.
- Shipping box dimensions: 22" width x 22" length X 14" depth
- Proudly 100% made in the USA and ships direct from Riverstone's Georgia warehouse within days
RSI Thermostat - The RSI Thermostat (RSI-THERM) is proudly made in the USA. It is a single pole design with a large dial that is accurate to 2 degrees. The RSI Thermostat is designed to work with any electric ventilation system or solar powered ventilation system.
About Riverstone Industries
Riverstone Industries Corporate Overview
The founders of Riverstone Industries have applied their combined decades of experience in the greenhouse space to a new line of products that are among the very best in the market. The product line now includes virtually everything needed by hobby and commercial gardeners alike and is popular with both.
Based on extensive industry contacts and years of customer feedback, the Monticello line of greenhouses was designed to offer a commercial-grade structure for gardeners of all skill levels at affordable prices. Having a product line that is proudly made in America was a top priority for the team at Riverstone.
This has become a reality and the Monticellos have the same frame quality and heavy-duty 8mm polycarbonate walls that are used in commercial units that cost orders of magnitude more. They are made to the highest standards in the United States for Riverstone by one of the nation's top builders of large-scale commercial greenhouses.
Riverstone Industries offers a variety of accessories for its Monticello greenhouses that include shelving, shade cloths, watering systems, portable sinks, pollinating systems, and even composting sacks for all for gardening needs. Riverstone's friendly staff is available to assist directly with any questions and they take great pride in their products and work tirelessly to make their customers completely satisfied.