The Sun Room 2 6X6 Lean-To Greenhouse from Rion, one of the world's leading manufacturers of quality greenhouses, is newly updated and combines both classic design and function into an affordable package. It is so comfortable that it is used by customers as a cover for a sun room or patio seating area as often as it's used as a greenhouse.
The side panels are made of a strong 3mm acrylic that allows 92% light transmittance, making it virtually as clear as glass. The roof panels use 4mm twin-wall semi-translucent polycarbonate panels. The hinged door provides easy access to the greenhouse and are designed for quick installation as well.
In fact the modular design of the Sun Room allows it to be assembled in as little as half a day with just ordinary household tools depending on how much help you have. All parts are pre-cut at the factory and all the hardware is sorted and clearly marked in the detailed instructon manual for your convenience.
Rion greenhouses have been very popular with Greenhouse Nation customers as there are a variety of sizing options and accessories so that each structure fits your needs perfectly. A tremendous value for its size and quality, the Rion Sun Room 2 6X6 Lean-To Greenhouse is sure to provide your family many years of use and enjoyment.
- Model: HG7506
- UPC: 763552402691
- Dimensions: 78.9" width x 78.7" length x 97.2" height
- Side wall height: 49.2"
- Square feet: 43 sq. ft.
- Color: white
- Frame made of high impact, UV-protected resin that is virtually maintenance free
- Frame spacing: 24"
- Tested to withstand wind load of 55 mph and snow load of 10.89 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Roof panels made of 4mm twin-wall semi-translucent polycarbonate panels (R Value of 1.43) that have 80% light transmission
- Side panels made of 3mm acrylic panels that have 92% light transmission
- Hinged door with latch: 22.8" wide x 73" height
- Includes 1 roof vent with manual opener
- All necessary hardware is included
- All parts in the kit are designed for simple assembly in just hours without any special tools
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be completely to scale or show building with optional contents or accessories such as windows or shelving
- Engineered and manufactured in Israel by Palram, the world's top manufacturer of polycarbonate panels
- Distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex from their Castle Rock, MN warehouse
- Friendly technical support from Poly-Tex is available for any installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Poly-Tex and Palram products
- Poly-Tex, Palram, and Greenhouse Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure customers are completely satisfied
- Ships within 3-4 days in multiple boxes that are easy to manage
- Weight: 176 lbs.
- 7 year limited warranty
Automatic Roof Vent Opener - The metal cylinder in the opener responds to an increase in outside temperature by automatically and gradually opening the roof vent or louver window. As the temperature cools, a spring closes the vent or window and resets the piston. Automatic openers are extremely convenient for maintaining the proper greenhouse temperature and preventing your plants from getting overheated on hot summer days. The automatic openers from Rion are designed for simple installation.
Extra Roof Vent - Proper ventilation is key to keeping your plants healthy in all climates. Extra roof vents help further circulate fresh air throughout your greenhouse. One is recommended every 4 feet for ideal ventilation. The roof vent includes a lever for adjusting the opening. Pair the roof vent with an optional automatic roof vent opener to simplify managing the temperature inside the greenhouse on hot days.
Plant Hangers & Anchoring Kit - Coming in packs of 10, the plant hangers easily clip to the greenhouse frame and can be used for supporting hanging baskets or climbing plants and vines. They can also clip onto the bottom of the frame to be used in anchoring the greenhouse to a solid foundation for protection in high winds.
Rion Sun Room Greenhouse Overview
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. It released a completely upgraded line of Rion products in the fall of 2014, giving an even better value to premium greenhouse customers than before. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.