The Eco Grow 2 6X12 Greenhouse from Rion, one of the world's leading manufacturers of quality greenhouses, is newly updated and combines both classic design and function into an affordable package. It features a barn-style roof that provides plenty of working space and is sure to be a welcome addition to any garden.
The strong frame is made of a high impact resin that is UV-protected to prevent fading and has been tested for wind speeds up to 55 mph. Strong resin connectors are used to quickly snap the frame together, and the entire unit is backed by a 7 year warranty.
The side and roof panels consist of strong 6mm and 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels, respectively, that are semi-translucent. The hinged door provides easy access to the greenhouse and are designed for quick installation as well.
In fact the modular design of the Eco Grow allows it to be assembled in as little as half a day with just ordinary household tools depending on how much help you have. All parts are pre-cut at the factory and all the hardware is sorted and clearly marked in the detailed instructon manual for your convenience.
Rion greenhouses have been very popular with Greenhouse Nation customers as there are a variety of sizing options and accessories so that each structure fits your needs perfectly. A tremendous value for its size and quality, the Rion Eco Grow 2 6X12 Greenhouse is sure to provide your family many years of use and enjoyment.
- Model: HG7012
- UPC: 763552403018
- Dimensions: 6' 8" width x 12' 8" length x 6' 4" height
- Peak internal height: 6' 3"
- Side wall height: 4'
- Door height: 5' 5"
- Growing area: 81 sq. ft.
- Color: green
- Frame made of high impact UV-protected resin
- Strong Pin & Lock connectors make frame assembly simple
- Tested to withstand wind load of 55 mph and snow load of 10.89 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Roof panels made of 4mm twin-wall semi-translucent polycarbonate panels (R Value of 1.43) that have 80% light transmission
- Side panels made of 6mm twin-wall semi-translucent polycarbonate panels (R Value of 1.54)
- Panels are corrugated for extra rigidity
- Hinged door with latch: 23" wide x 65" height
- Includes 1 roof vent with manual opener
- Barn-style roof and high side walls maximize internal growing space as compared with greenhouses with sloped sides or dome shapes
- All necessary hardware is included
- All parts in the kit are designed for simple assembly in just hours without any special tools
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be completely to scale or show building with optional contents or accessories such as windows or shelving
- Note: Some close-up images of door mechanism and bracket show clear panels from a Grand Gardener model, but actual panels on Eco Grow 2 are corrugated
- Engineered and manufactured in Israel by Palram, the world's top manufacturer of polycarbonate panels
- Distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex from their Castle Rock, MN warehouse
- Friendly technical support from Poly-Tex is available for any installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Poly-Tex and Palram products
- Poly-Tex, Palram, and Greenhouse Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure customers are completely satisfied
- Ships within 3-4 days in multiple boxes that are easy to manage
- Weight: 190.6 lbs.
- 7 year limited warranty
Inside Top Lock - A top bolt lock is included for the inside of this Rion greenhouse.
Door Handle Holder - A built-in holder conveniently allows you to open the door of your greenhouse and secure it on windy days.
Aluminum Door Hinges - The door hinges of this Rion greenhouse are made of aluminum for added strength and durability.
Included Roof Vent - This Rion greenhouse includes one roof vent to help promote interior air flow and keep your plants comfortable. These vents have been newly redesigned with aluminum frames instead of plastic for added durability and ease of assembly.
Reinforcement Cable - The frame of the greenhouse is further strengthened and secured with a high-strength reinforcement cable.
Sealing Rubber Strips - The greenhouse is further weatherized by sealing rubber strips that act a gasket.
Extruded Resin Frame - Rion greenhouses have sturdy and durable frames made of extruded resin. This resin provides more insulation than typical aluminum greenhouses. The frames are UV-protected and the green color blends in nicely with outdoor garden settings. They assemble quickly with Rion's unique Pin & Lock System.
6mm Polycarbonate Side Panels - The twin-wall polycarbonate side panels in Rion greenhouses have been increased to 6mm from 4mm. This provides much more insulation and improved product strength. The panels are completely UV-protected and provide high wind and hail resistance as they are virtually unbreakable.
Automatic Roof Vent Opener - The metal cylinder in the opener responds to an increase in outside temperature by automatically and gradually opening the roof vent or louver window. As the temperature cools, a spring closes the vent or window and resets the piston. Automatic openers are extremely convenient for maintaining the proper greenhouse temperature and preventing your plants from getting overheated on hot summer days. The automatic openers from Rion are designed for simple installation.
Base Kit - The heavy duty base kit for Rion greenhouses is not absolutely necessary, but it provides an easy way to ensure that your structure is absolutely square. It is made of a durable plastic with a honeycomb-like lattice that is closed and U-shaped for increased rigidity. The base also increase the height of the greenhouse by a couple of inches. It is easy to assemble and no additional tools are required and it is safer than the bases of other greenhouses as there are no sharp metal edges. In high wind areas, concrete footers or additional anchors are recommended.
Extra Roof Vent - Proper ventilation is key to keeping your plants healthy in all climates. Extra roof vents help further circulate fresh air throughout your greenhouse. One is recommended every 4 feet for ideal ventilation. The roof vent includes a lever for adjusting the opening. Pair the roof vent with an optional automatic roof vent opener to simplify managing the temperature inside the greenhouse on hot days.
Plant Hangers & Anchoring Kit - Coming in packs of 10, the plant hangers easily clip to the greenhouse frame and can be used for supporting hanging baskets or climbing plants and vines. They can also clip onto the bottom of the frame to be used in anchoring the greenhouse to a solid foundation for protection in high winds.
Side Louver Window - The elegant 2' x 2' side louver windows add additional ventilation to the sides of your greenhouse. Each window can be paired with an optional side louver window automatic opener for hassle-free operation on hot days when opening windows and vents is important. The louver window is easy to install and replaces an entire upper or lower panel in the side of your greenhouse. It has a silver metal frame.
Rion Greenhouse Assembly
Rion Eco Grow Overview
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. It released a completely upgraded line of Rion products in the fall of 2014, giving an even better value to premium greenhouse customers than before. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.