The Snap & Grow 6X8 Silver Greenhouse from Poly-Tex, one of the nation's largest builders of retail and commercial greenhouses, is a tremendous value. Poly-Tex has brought its years of expertise to its line of hobby greenhouses, and the result are models that combine durability, function, and an attractive design in an affordable package.
The Snap & Grow uses clear and virtually unbreakable SnapGlas™ polycarbonate panels that are designed to retain heat while slightly diffusing light, making it ideal for your plants. The strong frame is made of corrosion resistant aluminum and is designed to bolt together quickly.
In fact all Poly-Tex greenhouses are designed for easy assembly, as they can be put up in just hours using just common household tools depending on how much help you have.
A heavy-duty galvanized steel base kit is included, raising the greenhouse height by a few inches and making sure that your greenhouse is assembled perfectly square. The base kit includes ground spikes. An adjustable roof vent provides ventilation on warmer days.
The Snap & Grow 6X8 provides the durability of a commercial greenhouse with the practicality of a hobby greenhouse, ensuring that it will provide your family enjoyment for years to come.
- Model: HG6008
- UPC: 763552700216
- Nominal size: 6' x 8'
- External dimensions: 6' 3" width x 8' 4" length x 6' 9" peak height
- Sidewall height: 4' 0"
- Color: silver
- Frame spacing: 24"
- Clear, single-wall SnapGlas™ polycarbonate panels
- Double-wall aluminum frame is corrosion resistant
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel base with ground spikes for added stability is included
- Designed for easy assembly in just 4-5 hours with rigid polypropylene SmartLock™ connectors that don't require screws
- Smooth panels slide into locking tracks
- All doors and vents come pre-assembled and with weatherstripping
- Door lock is easy to use and includes a catch to keep it open
- Includes 1 adjustable roof vent to help keep your plants at a comfortable temperature
- Built-in aluminum gutters with plastic downspouts help with drainage and capture rain water for irrigation when used with an optional rain barrel
- Split door design for easy access and additional ventilation
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Shipping via UPS in 1 carton: 52” x 26” x 11” carton, 124 lbs.
- Engineered and manufactured in Israel by Palram
- 5 year limited warranty
Poly-Tex Snap & Grow Greenhouses
Poly-Tex Snap & Grow Greenhouses Benefits
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Palram Industries Polycarbonate Panels
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.