The Plant Inn from Poly-Tex, one of the nation's largest builders of retail and commercial greenhouses, is the most economical way to enjoy the benefits of a hobby greenhouse in a compact space.
Poly-Tex has brought its years of expertise to its hobby line, and the result is a raised bed greenhouse that combines durability, function, and an attractive design in an affordable package.
The Plant Inn uses clear and virtually unbreakable SnapGlas™ polycarbonate panels that are designed to retain heat while slightly diffusing light, making it ideal for your plants. The strong frame is made of corrosion resistant aluminum and is designed for easy assembly.
The Plant Inn is at the perfect height for gardening, as the raised bed means less stress on your back. It provides the durability of a hobby greenhouse in a compact and practical package, ensuring that it will bring your family fun and enjoyment for years to come.
- Model: HG3320
- UPC: 763552701183
- External dimensions: 46" width x 46" length x 58 ½" peak height
- Clear, single-wall, UV-protected SnapGlas™ polycarbonate panels
- Corrosion resistant aluminum frame with strong bolt-together connections
- Elevated growing beds provide comfortable height level for all ages
- Side hinges open for ventilation and easy access
- Includes two deep planting trays with individual drainage for each tray
- Sloped lid maximizes sunlight and allows excess rain to run off
- Lower panels slide up for built-in storage area for gardening tools and accessories and drainage access
- Perfect for patios or compact spaces
- All necessary hardware is included
- All parts in the kit are designed for simple assembly in just hours
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Plenty of storage space
- Technical support from Poly-Tex is available for installation help
- Engineered and manufactured in Israel by Palram
- 5 year limited warranty
Poly-Tex Plant Inn
Palram Industries Corporate Video
Palram Industries Polycarbonate Panels
Established in 1963 with just one
manufacturing plant in Israel, Palram Industries Ltd. has expanded into a leading global manufacturer of semi-finished and finished polycarbonate along with other thermoplastic sheets and consumer
products. Its catalog is now widely distributed throughout the world and is used in the hobby, construction, agricultural, glazing, fabrication, advertising, and
Today Palram has eight state-of-the-art production facilities and warehouses located in Israel, the United States, England, Germany, China, and Russia. Each has achieved ISO 9001:2008 quality
assurance accreditation, and Palram employs well over 1000 people throughout the world. Palram polycarbonate can be found in places ranging from stadium roofs, hospitals and public facilities to homeowners' backyards.
In the United States Palram has become the leading supplier of hobby greenhouse kits. Its Snap & Grow and Nature/Mythos line of affordable, high-quality aluminum greenhouses is available
in a wide variety of sizes and is distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex.
Palram also is the largest supplier of greenhouses with strong resin-based frames through its acquisition of Rion Greenhouses. And its Feria line of patio covers is the best
value on the market as they offer shade and protection from the elements for your patio in a huge variety of sizes at a very affordable price.
Superior attention to detail, technological innovation, and customer service is what has allowed Palram to grow into one of the world's largest greenhouse suppliers over the past several decades. All Palram products are backed
by a solid warranty and phone support is available before and after your purchase for any questions that customers may have.
The greenhouses and patio covers have been designed for easy assembly as well as durability for various climates around the
world. The company has been vetted by investors as well as it has been public since 1994, with 25% being held by German conglomerate Bayer AG. With the support of tens of thousands of satisfied customers all over the world, Palram hopes to continue its remarkable growth as an industry leader for another 50 years.