The new 8X12 Cedar Greenhouse from Outdoor Living Today, a leading builder of premium cedar structures since 1974, combines modern design with function durability. Western red cedar is used for the walls and framing as it is both beautiful and naturally rot-resistant, making this greenhouse a wonderful addition to any garden.
The frame is highly insulated with 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof and side panels that provide a R value of 1.53. Two automatic heat-activated vent openers are included to keep the greenhouse cool and well-ventilated on warm days. Shelving for both sides is also included.
The 8X12 Cedar Greenhouse is designed for easy assembly with common household tools and can be put together is just 2 or 3 days depending on how much help you have. All parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled at the factory, and all the hardware is sorted for your convenience. Clear and fully-illustrated directions are included, and technical support is available direct from the manufacturer if needed.
The Outdoor Living Today 8X12 Cedar Greenhouse is perfect for growing your plants year round in a relaxing atmosphere. It is sure to increase the value of your home and bring your family years of use and enjoyment.
- Model: GH812
- Nominal size: 8' width x 12' length
- Exterior dimensions: 96" width x 141" length x 104" height
- Walls and framing made of untreated and unstained natural western red cedar
- Kiln-dried cedar is naturally resistant to decay and insects
- Peak exterior height: 8' 8"
- 6mm Polygal™ twin-wall corrugated polycarbonate (1.53 R Value) is semi-translucent and fluted to filter some light, providing optimum conditions for your plants
- Hinged Dutch door
- 2 automatic heat-activated 2' x 4' roof vents
- 2 lower wall vents
- Rafters and posts are 3.5" x 3.5" for extra strength
- 24 linear feet of 16" deep wall shelving is included
- High side walls maximize internal growing space as compared with greenhouses with sloped sides or dome shapes
- All the necessary heavy-duty galvanized hardware is included
- All parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled and the kit is designed for simple assembly in 2-3 days
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Note: Outdoor Living Today greenhouses are built to order with a 3 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Weight: 1075 lbs.
- Outdoor Living Today and Greenhouse Nation stand by its structures and work to make its customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Outdoor Living Today is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper for some orders to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option when available to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Ramp - The 31" ramp allows you to easily move wheelbarrows into your structure without risking damage to the door frame.
Second Door - A second hinged Dutch door is available for Outdoor Living Today greenhouses. This allows entry from both ends of the structure as well as cross-ventilation when both doors are open.
Outdoor Living Today Cedar Greenhouse Product Videos
Outdoor Living Today Cedar Greenhouse
Outdoor Living Today Cedar Greenhouse Assembly
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.