The 4X2 Potting Bench from Outdoor Living Today, the leading North American builder of premium cedar structures, features durable cedar construction and classic design. Its two levels of work space make it a perfect addition to any garden or greenhouse.
Assembly can take as little as an hour as the kit is shipped as easy-to-assemble pieces that are ready for painting or staining in your choice of colors. All the necessary hardware is included such as screws and nails.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The bench features a removable wooden sink and a hinged sink lid.
As it is designed to be both attractive and functional, the 4X2 Potting Bench is perfect for a variety of uses and is sure to be a great addition to your garden or greenhouse that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: PB42
- Nominal size: 4' width x 2' length
- Made of durable and naturally decay-resistant Western Red Cedar
- Assembled dimensions: 43.5" width x 22" depth x 53" height
- Primary work platform dimensions: 42" width x 21" depth x 35" height
- Top shelf height: 34"
- Bottom shelf height: 9"
- Dry sink dimensions: 16" width x 13" depth x 5.5" height
- Useful for storage of garden tools, potting soil, and other garden necessities
- All other parts are precut and ready to assemble
- All hardware needed for assembly (screws, nails) is included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with pictures and step-by-step instructions
- Designed for easy assembly in just hours with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show optional contents or accessories that are not included
- Note: Outdoor Living Today is constantly updating and improving its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: Structure comes unpainted and unstained to allow for customization of look, though Western Red Cedar can be left untreated if you wish
- Note: As they are built to order with up to a 3-4 week turnaround time, Outdoor Living Today structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Outdoor Living Today for installation help
- Shipping weight: 75 lbs.
- Ships in 1 large box: 24" width x 10" height x 46" length
- Outdoor Living Today and Greenhouse Nation stand by their structures and work to make customers completely satisfied
- Made in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Outdoor Living Today is based in British Columbia, Canada on the west coast. Therefore the shipping time to certain midwestern and eastern states is a bit longer than to the western part of the United States.
This structure will ship via UPS freight directly from the factory in British Columbia. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. In the very rare occurrence where there might be damage during shipping, please accept the delivery and then contact Shed Nation or Outdoor Living Today to arrange for any needed replacement items.
Outdoor Living Today Videos
Outdoor Living Today Company Overview
Outdoor Living Today Factory Look - Building A Wall
Outdoor Living Today - Cedar Structures Built With A Commitment To Safety
Outdoor Living Today Cedar Greenhouse Animated Assembly Video (extended)
Outdoor Living Today 8X8 Cedar Greenhouse Animated Assembly Video
Outdoor Living Today Cedar Greenhouse Customer Installation Video
Outdoor Living Today 4X2 Potting Bench Animated Assembly Video
About Outdoor Living Today
Outdoor Living Today (OLT) is part of The Waldun Group, Canada's largest consortium of premium cedar products. Founded in 1974 in British Columbia, The Waldun Group is made of Waldun Forest Products Partnership, Stave Lake Cedar Mill, and Twin Rivers Cedar Products. These divisions have been been among the world's largest cedar roofing mills, premium sidewall shingle mills, and cedar lumber sawmills, respectively.
All Outdoor Living Today structures are made of Western Red Cedar, widely known for its attractiveness and durabilility as it is naturally rot, decay, and pest-resistant. Outdoor Living Today is committed to sustainable lumber practices and is a member of the Western Red Cedar Lumber Association.
In addition, in 2010 OLT was awarded PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification. All wood is harvested from independently certified and managed forests in British Columbia, and great care is taken to ensure that every possible piece is used and a minimum of waste is created.
All of the gazebos, sheds, playhouses, and pergolas made by OLT undergo rigorous testing and prototyping before they are introduced to the public. It's not uncommon for a new shed to take over a year and almost 100 prototypes to complete. This is after extensive CAD and engineering work has been done to ensure that the highest quality structure has been designed and built to last for many years.
Outdoor Living Today's commitment to customer satisfaction and service is second to none. Any constructive feedback is immediately incorporated into products so that manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is exceedingly rare.
The customer service team at Outdoor Living Today is committed to promptly helping you with any installation or product questions that you may have. OLT structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation, not just because of their superior build quality and attractiveness, but because of the great service the manufacturer provides. Many thousands of their structures have been enjoyed by satisfied customers all over North America and the rest of the world.