The 8X8 Octagon Greenhouse by Little Cottage Company, one of the nation's top builders of wooden structures, is a wonderful addition to any backyard.
They have applied their years of experience building shed, garage, and playhouse kits along with contemporary gazebo design to build a unique greenhouse that is attractive, functional, and easy to assemble.
The kit comes in panelized sections and includes detailed assembly instructions with all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled to specifications. Once a suitable base has been prepared, the greenhouse can be assembled in one weekend or less depending on how much help you have.
Hinged doors with a locking mechanism provide easy entry, and the greenhouse can be painted to any color you choose. Dozens of transom and working windows provide plenty of sunlight for your plants, as does the semi-translucent SunSky™ roof panels.
The 8X8 Octagon Greenhouse will serve as the centerpiece of your garden and help ensure that all of your fruits, vegetables, flowers, and other seasonals have a well-insulated place to grow year round.
- Nominal size: 8' x 8'
- Model number: 8x8-LCOG-WPNK
- SunSky™ polycarbonate roof with 10 year warranty
- Pre-primed siding, ready for your choice of paint
- Panelized sections and pre-primed exterior trim and siding for easy assembly
- Straight trim is pre-fastened to the panels
- Composite exterior trim for extra durability
- Interior is unprimed
- Floor dimensions: 113" x 113"
- Inside height: 114"
- Outside height: 128"
- Side wall height: 76.5"
- 2' x 4' wall framing, 16" on center
- 2' x 4' trusses, 24" on center
- Dutch door with window, colonial hinges, and latch: 34" x 72"
- Transom windows: 10" x 18"
- 29 single hung working windows with grids and screens: 18" x 22"
- Windows made of durable and safe tempered glass
- Shipping pallet size: 79" x 99" x 42"
- Includes wood shelves on 3 sides
- Includes floor kit: 2" x 4" framing with 5/8" plywood flooring
- 3-4" overhang on buildings
- Customer provides paint to match any desired color
- Crushed stone base 1' wider on either side of the greenhouse is recommended by the manufacturer
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images are not to scale or may show structure with optional contents or accessories
- Note: As they are built to order with up to a 4-6 week turnaround time, Little Cottage Company structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Little Cottage Company products
- Little Cottage Company and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make you completely satisfied
- 1 year limited warranty with unlimited technical support directly from Little Cottage Company
- Ships directly from factory in Millersburg, OH
- Proudly made in the USA
About Little Cottage Company
Little Cottage Company is run by the Schlabach family of Berlin, OH, right in the heart of Amish country. It was started as a project to build the best playhouse possible for the owner's young daughter and has since expanded in a diverse line of playhouses, storage sheds, greenhouses, and personal chapels. Ensuring the highest quality and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Little Cottage Company employees.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed structure and there are thousands of happy customers in every state.
Little Cottage Company is based in the heart of Amish country in Ohio. Therefore the shipping time to certain southern and western states is slightly longer than to the rest of the country.
When your Little Cottage Company shed arrives from the shipper, the customer is required to have a total of two people available to help unload the pallet from the truck quickly and safely. This is usually done by opening the shrink wrap and moving each piece to its destination in your garage or backyard.
This procedure typically only takes 15 to 20 minutes or so, and each piece may weigh anywhere from 40 to 80 pounds. The driver is not obligated to help unload the delivery, though we have not found this to ever be a problem.
We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.