The 8X8 Colonial Gable Greenhouse by Little Cottage Company, one of the nation's top builders of wooden structures, is a wonderful addition to any backyard.
They have applied their years of experience building shed, garage, and playhouse kits to a line of elegant greenhouses that are both functional and easy to assemble.
The kit comes in panelized sections and includes detailed assembly instructions with all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled to specifications. Once a suitable base has been prepared, the greenhouse can be assembled in one weekend or less depending on how much help you have.
Hinged doors with a locking mechanism provide easy entry, and the greenhouse can be painted to any color you choose. Dozens of transom and working windows provide plenty of sunlight for your plants, as does the semi-translucent SunSky™ roof panels.
The 8X8 Colonial Gable Greenhouse will serve as the centerpiece of your garden and help ensure that all of your fruits, vegetables, flowers, and other seasonals have a well-insulated place to grow year round.
- Nominal size: 8' x 8'
- Model: 8x8-LCG-RPNK
- 64 square feet
- SunSky™ corrugated polycarbonate roof in soft white
- Panelized sections and pre-primed exterior trim and siding for easy assembly
- Straight trim is pre-fastened to the panels
- Composite exterior trim for extra durability
- Interior is unprimed
- Floor dimensions: 96" x 96"
- Inside height: 111"
- Outside height: 126"
- Sidewall height: 76.5"
- 2" x 4" wall framing, 16" on center
- 2" x 4" trusses, 24" on center
- Dutch door with window, colonial hinges, and latch: 34" x 72"
- 12 transom windows: 10" x 18"
- 25 single hung working aluminum windows: 18" x 22"
- Windows made of durable and safe tempered glass
- Vents on each gable end
- Shipping pallet size: 79" x 99" x 36"
- Includes wood shelves on 3 sides
- Optional floor kit: 4" x 4" runners, 2" x 4" framing 16" on center, 5/8" plywood flooring
- 3-4" overhang on buildings
- Customer provides paint to match any desired color
- Crushed stone base 1' wider on either side of the greenhouse is recommended by the manufacturer
- Weight: 1620 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty with unlimited technical support directly from Little Cottage Company
- Made in the USA