The innovative Year Round Cold Frame by Juwel, the leading manufacturer of top cold frames at Greenhouse Nation, is a great addition for any gardener. It provides a great space for getting a start on the growing season in an economical package.
Imported from Austria, the cold frame features two covers, including a unique insect netting to protect your plants and allow use in warmer times. You can easily water your plants right through the netting. The panels are extremely durable and are made of 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate, providing a high level of insulation.
The Year Round Cold Frame features a classic design with modern updates along with a two year warranty. It can be used normally through the spring and autumn and when the temperature rises, the heat-insulating double skin pane can be removed. It allows you to keep your plants protected in a safe environment with a small footprint all year round.
- Model: Year-Round
- EAN barcode: 90 01567 203478
- Assembled size: 50" width x 23" depth x 12" height in front, 16" height in back
- Perfect for starting seeds or small plants
- Can be used from early spring until autumn and then in hotter temperatures by removing the polycarbonate
- Includes one large lid with two covers, polycarbonate and insect netting
- Highly insulated with 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Built-in insect netting protects against pets, heavy rain, pets
- Easy to water your plants and seedlings right through the net
- High quality aluminum frame
- Rounded corners
- Window is fixed in open position to make planting and harvesting more convenient
- Includes galvanized anchors
- Designed for easy assembly and can be quickly disassembled when not in use
- Imported from Austria by Exaco Trading Co. and shipped from their Austin, TX warehouse
- Comes partially pre-assembled from warehouse
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Exaco for installation help
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Shipping box size: 56" length x 27" width x 2" height
- Shipping weight: 17 lbs.
- Exaco and Juwel stand by their cold frames and work to make you 100% satisfied
- 2 year limited warranty
Juwel Year Round Cold Frame Product Video
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.