The Juliana Veranda Glass Lean-To Greenhouse (10X7) from one of the top builders of premium greenhouses in Europe is a beautiful addition to any garden. Its spacious interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it for a sun room or a sitting room.
The Veranda Glass Lean-To Greenhouse includes two side windows to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have and friendly help over the phone is available from Exaco for any installation questions.
The crystal clear 3mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value, impeccable aesthetics, and a higher degree of safety. The barn-style hinged doors provide easy access and just the top portion can be opened to provide ventilation.
The greenhouse is designed to withstand heavy snow loads and high winds. Its classic design and superior build quality ensure that the Veranda Glass Lean-To Greenhouse will stay looking new long after it is assembled.
- Model: F09683
- UPC code: 5701701096839
- Nominal size: 10' width x 7' length
- Dimensions: 9' 8.5" width x 7' 3" length x 8' peak height
- Sidewall height: 6' 3"
- Color: anthracite (dark gray) frame with black door and roof vents
- Floor space: 70 sq. ft.
- Includes 2 push-out, top-hang side windows that 27.5" wide x 23" high each
- Includes galvanized steel base kit that is 4.75" high
- 3mm tempered safety glass that is completely clear and full length with no overlap for a seamless look
- Glazing capping for a sleek look
- Includes gutter with tilt function and 2 downspouts
- Heavy duty aluminum frame
- Anthracite paint is applied to frame by powder coating
- Black paint is applied to door and roof vents electrostatically
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- 2 Hinged barn-style doors are 27" wide each with lock and key for top and bottom so that they can open together or separately
- Door has low sill for easy wheelbarrow access
- Insulation between walls and frame: wire clips, silicone
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Note: Some images may show the lean-to greenhouse with the optional accessories or items such as shelving which are not included
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- This Juliana greenhouse is usually in stock for shipping within a few days, though the lead time on rare occassion can be up to 4-6 weeks; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Imported from Denmark by Exaco Trading Co.; individually inspected, packed, and shipped from their Austin, TX warehouse
- Includes comprehensive assembly manual
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Exaco for installation help
- Exaco and Juliana and Greenhouse Nation stand by their greenhouses and work to make you completely satisfied
- 12 year limited warranty on frame and glass is guaranteed to arrive intact
Base Kit - The 4.75 inch base kit is mandatory for Juliana greenhouses. Unlike other greenhouses, a concrete or pressure-treated wood foundation is not necessary. It is made of galvanized steel for added durability and ensures that the frame is perfectly square. The base profile is designed to sit on top of the ground.
Color - This Juliana greenhouse has a frame which is painted anthracite (dark gray) while the door and roof vents are painted black. The frame is available in aluminum via a special order which can take up to 12-15 weeks before delivery.
Hanging Shelf - Juliana offers a Hanging Shelf with leather straps that is suspended from a rod that is attached to adjustable hooks. This allows the shelf to be easily moved to suit your changing needs. It has a specially designed double layer bottom to make watering plants easier as you can just pour water directly into the shelf. The shelf is available in two sizes, 6" wide x 14" long x 2" high and 6" wide x 30" long x 2" high. They are designed to work with any greenhouse that has channels in the frame. Multiple shelves can be installed in a greenhouse and they allow you to organize your pots and plants while saving floor space.
Liftgate During Shipping - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Narrow Top Shelf - Juliana offers a Narrow Top Shelf that is made of powder-coated, extruded aluminum. It takes up little room along the sides of the greenhouse but offers an attractive way to store small plants. The narrow shelf is designed to be fixed, though it can be moved around your greenhouse as needed. It has a specially designed double layer bottom to make watering plants easier as you can just pour water directly into the shelf. The shelf is available in two sizes, 6.7" wide x 56" long x 2" high and 6.7" wide x 84" long x 2" high. They are designed to work with any greenhouse that has channels in the frame. Multiple shelves can be installed in a greenhouse and they allow you to organize your pots and plants while saving floor space.
Plant Spirals - The Juliana Plant Spirals come in packs of 3 and work with any greenhouse that has channels in the frame. They hang from the ceiling of your greenhouse to promote growth for climbing plants like tomatos or beans. The plant spirals are flexible and are 6 feet tall when completely stretched. They are painted black and are imported from Denmark. Each package includes a header card with clear plastic packaging. The plant spirals are another way to maximize your growing space while creating shade and an attractive design within your greenhouse.
Pot/Tool Holders - The Juliana Pot/Tool Holders come in packs of 4 and work with any greenhouse that has channels in the frame. Besides holding pots or tools, they can be used with a plastic bag for even more storage while saving floor space. The holders painted black, have a 5" diameter, and are imported from Denmark.
Seed Tray Shelf - Juliana offers a Seed Tray Shelf that is made of powder-coated, extruded aluminum. It features a drawer to store your gardening tools and supplies. The seed tray shelf is designed to be fixed, though it can be moved around your greenhouse as needed. It has a specially designed double layer bottom to make watering plants easier as you can just pour water directly into the shelf. The shelf is available in two sizes, 20.5" wide x 56" long x 3.75" high (3.5" deep) and 20.5" wide x 84" long x 3.75" high (3.5" deep). They are designed to work with any greenhouse that has channels in the frame. Multiple shelves can be installed in a greenhouse and they allow you to organize your pots and plants while saving floor space.
Solar LED Lamp - The Juliana Solar LED Lamp is an affordable and environmentally-friendly way to provide atmospheric lighting inside your greenhouse. It is a standalone product that works wirelessly as it operated on solar power with a one piece, 2 volt AA rechargeable battery. Mounting screws are included and the lamp will work on any greenhouse that has a frame with a center channel. The lamp is painted black, made in Denmark, and multiple units can be installed in one greenhouse.
Suspension Hooks - The Juliana Suspension Hooks come in packs of 8 and work with any greenhouse that has channels in the frame. They are black, rust-resistant, and allow you to hang plants or organize your tools securely while saving floor space.
Water Box - The Juliana Water Box Rain Barrel is an attractive option for your greenhouse. It is designed to connect to the gutter system to hold up to 27 gallons (~100 liters) of rainwater. It is made of galvanized steel and is 18" wide x 18" long x 50" tall. A tap at the base of the box makes accessing the stored reservoir simple. The water box is made by Juliana in Denmark but can work with any greenhouse that has a gutter system.
Juliana Greenhouses Corporate Overview