The breathtaking Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse from Janssens, one of the premier builder of luxury greenhouses in Europe, is a wonderful addition to any garden. Its large 15X10 interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it as an outdoor sunroom or even for a hot tub or covered pool.
The Royal Victorian Orangerie includes three roof vents with automatic openers and two louver windows to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The sliding double doors provide an entry that is more than wide enough for even wheelbarrows.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value, impeccable aesthetics, and a higher degree of safety. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
The Royal Victorian Orangerie is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior build quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Janssens Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse is sure to become a showpiece for your family for many years to come.
- Model: Royal Orangerie
- UPC code: 017783958343
- Nominal size: 15' width x 10' length
- Dimensions: 15' 7" width x 10' 2" length x 9' peak height
- Sidewall height: 6' 7"
- Color: dark green
- Floor space: 185 sq. ft.
- Roof vents: 3 with automatic openers
- 2 louver windows
- 4mm tempered safety glass that is completely clear and thicker than typical greenhouses
- Vertical glass comes in single pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss
- Heavy duty aluminum frame is thicker and stronger than any other in this class
- Royal Victorian frames are approximately twice the thickness of Junior Victorian frames
- Paint is applied to frame electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Aluminum-clad, sliding double doors have 56.5" wide opening for easy ingress
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Integrated 3" foundation frame
- Gutter and downpipes included to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Includes decorative roof finials
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Note: Some images may show the greenhouse with the optional accessory kit or items such as tables and chairs which are not included
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: All Janssens greenhouses are special ordered from Exaco and individually inspected and packed with a 4 to 6 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships in two 40" x 48" x 92" cartons on two large pallets via motor freight along with two long boxes
- Imported from Belgium by Exaco Trading Co. and shipped from their Austin, TX warehouse
- Includes comprehensive assembly manual along with a DVD showing each stage of assembly
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Exaco for installation help
- Weight: 1744 lbs.
- Exaco and Janssens and Greenhouse Nation stand by their greenhouses and work to make you 100% satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty on frame and glass is guaranteed to arrive intact
Accessory Kit - The accessory kit includes a 10' narrow top shelf, a 10' regular shelf and seed tray, and three sets of shade curtains to help protect against the sun on especially hot days.
Misting System - The misting system helps to keep your plants cool and properly hydrated. All you have to provide is a garden hose which can be connected to any faucet.
Janssens Greenhouse Foundation Detail
Janssens Greenhouse Louver Window
Janssens Greenhouse Roof Window
Janssens Greenhouse Sliding Door
Janssens Greenhouse Hinged Door (only available for Royal Victorian greenhouses)
Janssens Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse
Janssens Retro Victorian Greenhouse
Janssens Junior Orangerie Greenhouse
For over 70 years, Janssens NV has been engineering, manufacturing, and distributing premium greenhouses throughout the world. The company began as a maker of wooden arches for greenhouses, sports venues, and factories and was founded by Constant Janssens. He was soon joined by his son Rene, and later Rene's son, Peter, who joined the Engineering and Technical Services department.
The 300 square meter factory Constant began with was later expanded to 1250 square meters in 1962, only to be doubled just a few years after that. By 1996, the company's development and design department had become fully computerized to ensure that all structures were engineered in the most efficient manner possible.
In 2009, even more automated production equipment was introduced and now 70% of their structures are exported from Belgium to the rest of Europe and the United States.
Today the Janssens state of the art factory is approximately 6500 square meters large and employs all the latest quality control techniques and aluminum processing equipment to ensure the very highest build quality.
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.