Due to extraordinary circumstances, this Janssens Greenhouse is not always in stock for quick shipping, though the turnaround time can be anywhere from a few weeks or so to a few months.
As a long-time authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with the distributor to ensure that your receive your greenhouse in a timely manner. We can also take your order at this time with only a 10% deposit.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-881-3716.
The elegant Junior Victorian Greenhouse from Janssens, one of the premier builders of luxury greenhouses in Europe, is a beautiful addition to any garden. Its spacious 8X15 interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it as an outdoor sunroom or even for a hot tub or covered pool.
The Junior Victorian includes two roof vents, one of which has an automatic opener, to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The sliding door provides easy access and the structure is designed for quick assembly.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value, impeccable aesthetics, and a higher degree of safety. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
The Junior Victorian is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior build quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Janssens Junior Victorian Greenhouse is sure to become a showpiece for your family for many years to come.
- Model: J-VIC25
- Nominal size: 8' width x 15' length
- Dimensions: 7' 8" width x 15' 2" length x 8' 2" peak height
- Sidewall height: 5' 2"
- Color: black (RAL9005m)
- Floor space: 116 sq. ft.
- Roof vents: 2 (both with automatic openers)
- 4mm tempered 'Hortiplus N' safety glass that is completely clear, energy efficient, and thicker than that of typical greenhouses
- Vertical glass comes in single pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss
- Heavy duty aluminum frame is same as in the Royal Victorian greenhouses
- Paint is applied to frame via powder coating for a thicker application and better coverage
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Aluminum-clad, sliding door is 28" wide x 72" tall
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Integrated 3" foundation frame with 3" threshold
- Gutter and downpipes included to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Includes decorative roof finials which do not have to be installed
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Images may not be to scale or may show greenhouse with optional contents or accessories such as windows or shelving
- Note: This Janssens greenhouse is special ordered from Europe with an extended lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships in multiple cartons on one large pallet via motor freight along with one 10' long box
- Imported from Belgium by Exaco Trading Co.; individually inspected, packed, and shipped from their Austin, TX warehouse
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Exaco for installation help
- Shipping weight: 1381 lbs.
- Exaco and Janssens and Greenhouse Nation stand by their greenhouses and work to make you completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty on frame and glass is guaranteed to arrive intact
Accessory Kit - The accessory kit includes a black 7' 6" long x 20" wide x 4" deep regular shelf and seed tray that installs on the back wall and one full-length, cream-colored interior shade curtain to help protect against the sun on especially hot days. Shelving for the 15' walls and the Shade Curtain are also available separately. Up to two 15' long x 4 inch wide narrow top shelves and two 15' long x 20 inch wide x 4 inch deep regular shelves/seed trays are available. The Back Shelf can also be purchased separately.
Powered Ventilation System - A powered ventilation system is available from Exaco to give your greenhouse maximum ventilation on warm days. This system uses a 12 inch exhaust fan, a 16 inch motorized intake shutter, and a single speed thermostat [model VC115-C], all from J&D Manufacturing. The exhaust fan and motorized intake shutter are installed in opposite ends of the greenhouse to provide air flow from one end to the other.
All of the equipment runs on a 110/115V connection. The powered ventilation system can be purchased with just the exhaust fan and thermostat, where one or more of the roof windows can be used for fresh air intake. If the complete system with all components including the motorized intake shutter is purchased, a plug splitter will need to be purchased separately so that both the exhaust fan and shutter can be used with the same thermostat.
The exhaust fan requires a 12.25 inch x 12.25 inch opening and is usually positioned high on the back wall. It comes pre-wired with a 9 feet long plug-in power cord. The intake shutter requires a 16.25 inch x 16.25 inch opening and is usually positioned in the lowest panel in the front wall. It also comes pre-wired and with a 9 feet plug-in power cord. Both powered ventilation options for Janssens greenhouses also include a clear, high-strength Lexan sheet to replace one of the glass panels during installation. Friendly installation help is available from Exaco for any questions you may have.
Victorian Slat Shelving - The most affordable shelving for Victorian greenhouses comes in 2-slat or 5-flat sizes and in green or black. The 2-slat shelving is 9" wide x 59" long and the 5-slat shelving is 21" wide x 59" long.
Wheelbarrow Access Plate - A heavy-duty aluminum access plate is available to serve as a ramp for wheelbarrows over the threshold of your greenhouse. The plate is 21" long on each side x 19.5" wide x 1.75" high in the middle where it is hinged.
Janssens Greenhouse Foundation Detail
Janssens Greenhouse Louver Window
Janssens Greenhouse Roof Window
Janssens Greenhouse Sliding Door
Janssens Greenhouse Hinged Door (only available for Royal Victorian greenhouses)
Janssens Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse
Janssens Retro Victorian Greenhouse
Janssens Junior Orangerie Greenhouse
For over 70 years, Janssens NV has been engineering, manufacturing, and distributing premium greenhouses throughout the world. The company began as a maker of wooden arches for greenhouses, sports venues, and factories and was founded by Constant Janssens. He was soon joined by his son Rene, and later Rene's son, Peter, who joined the Engineering and Technical Services department.
The 300 square meter factory Constant began with was later expanded to 1250 square meters in 1962, only to be doubled just a few years after that. By 1996, the company's development and design department had become fully computerized to ensure that all structures were engineered in the most efficient manner possible.
In 2009, even more automated production equipment was introduced and now 70% of their structures are exported from Belgium to the rest of Europe and the United States.
Today the Janssens state of the art factory is approximately 6500 square meters large and employs all the latest quality control techniques and aluminum processing equipment to ensure the very highest build quality.
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.