The Junior Orangerie Greenhouse from Janssens, one of the premier builder of luxury greenhouses in Europe, is a wonderful addition to any garden. Its spacious 13X10 interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it as an outdoor sunroom or even for a hot tub or covered pool.
The Junior Orangerie includes two roof vents, one of which has an automatic opener, to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The sliding door provides a wide entry for easy access.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value, impeccable aesthetics, and a higher degree of safety. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
The Junior Orangerie is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior build quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Janssens Junior Orangerie Greenhouse is sure to become a showpiece for many years to come.
- Model: J-ORA
- UPC code: 017783951344
- Nominal size: 13' width x 10' length
- Dimensions: 13' width x 10' 3" length x 8' 2" peak height
- Sidewall height: 5' 2"
- Color: black (RAL9005m)
- Floor space: 116 sq. ft.
- Roof vents: 2 (both with automatic openers)
- 4mm tempered 'Hortiplus N' safety glass that is completely clear, energy efficient, and thicker than that of typical greenhouses
- Vertical glass comes in single pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss
- Heavy duty aluminum frame is same as in the Royal Victorian greenhouses
- Paint is applied to frame via powder coating for a thicker application and better coverage
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Aluminum-clad, sliding door is 28" wide x 72" tall
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Integrated 3" foundation frame with 3" threshold
- Gutter and downpipes included to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Includes decorative roof finials
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Note: Some images may show the greenhouse with the optional accessory kit or items such as tables and chairs which are not included
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: All Janssens greenhouses are special ordered from Exaco and individually inspected and packed with a 4 to 6 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships in one 40" x 48" x 69" carton on one large pallet via motor freight along with one 14' long box
- Imported from Belgium by Exaco Trading Co. and shipped from their Austin, TX warehouse
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Exaco for installation help
- Shipping weight: 1400 lbs.
- Exaco and Janssens and Greenhouse Nation stand by their greenhouses and work to make you 100% satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty on frame and glass is guaranteed to arrive intact
Accessory Kit - The accessory kit includes a black 7' 6" long x 20" wide x 4" deep regular shelf and seed tray that installs on the back wall and a five-piece, cream-colored interior Shade Curtain to help protect against the sun on especially hot days.
Louver Window - Extra louver windows are available for this Victorian greenhouse to provide additional ventilation. Automatic Louver Window Openers that function just like the automatic roof vent openers are also available, as are Louver Window Lexan Covers, clear covers for the louver window to keep the greenhouse sealed during the winter.
Victorian Slat Shelving - The most affordable shelving for Victorian greenhouses comes in 2-slat or 5-flat sizes and in green or black. The 2-slat shelving is 9" wide x 59" long and the 5-slat shelving is 21" wide x 59" long.
Wheelbarrow Access Plate - A heavy-duty aluminum access plate is available to serve as a ramp for wheelbarrows over the threshold of your greenhouse. The plate is 21" long on each side x 19.5" wide x 1.75" high in the middle where it is hinged.
Janssens Greenhouse Foundation Detail
Janssens Greenhouse Louver Window
Janssens Greenhouse Roof Window
Janssens Greenhouse Sliding Door
Janssens Greenhouse Hinged Door (only available for Royal Victorian greenhouses)
Janssens Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse
Janssens Retro Victorian Greenhouse
Janssens Junior Orangerie Greenhouse
For over 70 years, Janssens NV has been engineering, manufacturing, and distributing premium greenhouses throughout the world. The company began as a maker of wooden arches for greenhouses, sports venues, and factories and was founded by Constant Janssens. He was soon joined by his son Rene, and later Rene's son, Peter, who joined the Engineering and Technical Services department.
The 300 square meter factory Constant began with was later expanded to 1250 square meters in 1962, only to be doubled just a few years after that. By 1996, the company's development and design department had become fully computerized to ensure that all structures were engineered in the most efficient manner possible.
In 2009, even more automated production equipment was introduced and now 70% of their structures are exported from Belgium to the rest of Europe and the United States.
Today the Janssens state of the art factory is approximately 6500 square meters large and employs all the latest quality control techniques and aluminum processing equipment to ensure the very highest build quality.
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.