The striking EOS Royal Antique Orangerie Greenhouse from Janssens, one of the premier builder of luxury greenhouses in Europe, is a beautiful addition to any garden. Its large 13X13 interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it as an outdoor sunroom or even for a hot tub or covered pool.
The Antique Orangerie includes three roof vents with automatic openers and two louver windows to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The lockable, swinging double doors provide an entry that is more than wide enough for even wheelbarrows.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value, impeccable aesthetics, and a higher degree of safety. Gutters are included to help divert water away from the foundation. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
This Orangerie is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior build quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Janssens EOS Royal Antique Orangerie Greenhouse is sure to become a showpiece for your family for many years to come.
- Model: EOS T-Regular-W (without stem wall), EOS T-Wall-W (with stem wall)
- UPC code: 017783958459 (without stem wall), 017783958657 (with stem wall)
- Nominal size: 13' width x 13' depth
- Main area dimensions: 13' 2" width x 12' 10" depth x 9' 8" peak height
- Sidewall height: 6'
- Color: Pure White (RAL 9010)
- Floor space: 169 sq. ft.
- Roof vents: 4 (all with automatic openers)
- Includes 2 louver windows: 28.5" width x 39" height
- Roof has 38° angle
- 4mm tempered safety glass that is completely clear and thicker than typical greenhouses
- Vertical glass comes in single 14" wide pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss
- Heavy duty aluminum frame is thicker and stronger than any other in this class
- Paint is applied to frame electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Aluminum-clad, swinging double doors have almost a 50" wide opening for easy ingress and have one single sheet of glass each for a cleaner look
- Low threshold at door for easy entry
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Integrated 3" foundation frame
- Gutter and downpipes included to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Includes decorative roof finials which do not have to be installed
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Note: Some images may show the greenhouse with the optional accessory kit or items such as tables and chairs which are not included
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- This Janssens greenhouse is only available as a special order and so can't be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Note: The stem wall, also known as a knee wall, is not included and must be prepared by the customer during installation. It can be made of concrete, brick, stone, or wood.
- Ships in two 40" x 48" x 92" cartons on two large pallets via motor freight along with three long boxes
- Imported from Belgium by Exaco Trading Co. and shipped from their Austin, TX warehouse
- Includes comprehensive assembly manual along with a DVD showing each stage of assembly
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Exaco for installation help
- Weight: ~1600 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 1995 lbs.
- Exaco and Janssens and Greenhouse Nation stand by their greenhouses and work to make you completely satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty on frame and glass is guaranteed to arrive intact
Color - This Janssens greenhouse comes from the factory with a Pure White (RAL 9010) finish. Dark Green (RAL 6009), Black, Dark Gray (RAL 7016), Brown Red (RAL 3011), Steel Blue (RAL 5011), White Aluminum/Light Gray (RAL 9006), or any other custom color are also available from the factory as a special order. These special order color choices can extend the lead time up to 12-14 weeks.
Drop Down Door - The EOS Royal Antique Orangerie can be designed to sit on a 15.75" (40 cm) high stem wall (knee wall) as a no-cost option from the factory. It can be ordered with for use in custom-sized stem walls as well, though this is available upon request as a special order. A stem wall provides a solid base to build upon, raises the peak height by whatever amount you choose, and is universally thought to add to the already beautiful aesthetics of the greenhouse.
Examples of Stem Wall with Door Drop:
Louver Window - Extra louver windows are available for this Victorian greenhouse to provide additional ventilation. Automatic Louver Window Openers that function just like the automatic roof vent openers are also available, as are Louver Window Lexan Covers, clear covers for the louver window to keep the greenhouse sealed during the winter.
Shelving - Long shelves that attach to the frame of the back wall are available. This includes a 10' long x 4 inch wide narrow Single Top Shelf and a 10' long x 20 inch wide x 4 inch deep Seed Tray/Bottom Shelf.
Victorian Slat Shelving - The most affordable shelving for Victorian greenhouses comes in 2-slat or 5-flat sizes and in green or black. The 2-slat shelving is 9" wide x 59" long and the 5-slat shelving is 21" wide x 59" long.
Wheelbarrow Access Plate - A heavy-duty aluminum access plate is available to serve as a ramp for wheelbarrows over the threshold of your greenhouse. The plate is 21" long on each side x 19.5" wide x 1.75" high in the middle where it is hinged.
Janssens Greenhouse Foundation Detail
Janssens Greenhouse Louver Window
Janssens Greenhouse Roof Window
Janssens Greenhouse Sliding Door
Janssens Greenhouse Hinged Door (only available for Royal Victorian greenhouses)
Janssens Royal Victorian Orangerie Greenhouse
Janssens Retro Victorian Greenhouse
Janssens Junior Orangerie Greenhouse
For over 70 years, Janssens NV has been engineering, manufacturing, and distributing premium greenhouses throughout the world. The company began as a maker of wooden arches for greenhouses, sports venues, and factories and was founded by Constant Janssens. He was soon joined by his son Rene, and later Rene's son, Peter, who joined the Engineering and Technical Services department.
The 300 square meter factory Constant began with was later expanded to 1250 square meters in 1962, only to be doubled just a few years after that. By 1996, the company's development and design department had become fully computerized to ensure that all structures were engineered in the most efficient manner possible.
In 2009, even more automated production equipment was introduced and now 70% of their structures are exported from Belgium to the rest of Europe and the United States.
Today the Janssens state of the art factory is approximately 6500 square meters large and employs all the latest quality control techniques and aluminum processing equipment to ensure the very highest build quality.
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.