The Harvest Right 24' Geodesic Greenhouse is a beautiful addition to any garden. It features a geodesic shape which is much stronger than conventional greenhouses and is built to withstand the harshest climates.
Designed to withstand heavy snow loads, high winds, hail, and even earthquakes, the greenhouse has a strong frame made of aircraft aluminum and a woven polyethylene cover that is tear-resistant and blocks UV rays.
The greenhouse can be assembled in just a few hours or less with two people, and friendly help over the phone is available from the manufacturer for any installation questions. Harvest Right stands by it structures with a complete five year warranty.
Harvest Right greenhouses have been used in both residential and commercial settings and can be used as a permanent or a portable greenhouse. Its superior build quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled, and it is sure to become a showpiece for many years to come.
- Model: HR-GH24
- Nominal dimensions: 24' diameter x 10' height
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Stronger than conventional greenhouses because of geodesic design
- Aircraft aluminum geodesic frame
- Frame snaps together with unique hub system and entire greenhouse can be assembled or disassembled in just a few hours with 2 people and no tools
- Hubs made of nylon polycarbonate that is heat, cold, and UV-resistant
- Can be used as a permanent or a portable greenhouse
- Triple the growing area and yield of conventional greenhouse designs
- Designed to be assembled directly on the ground; earth anchors available at any local home center
- Includes 2 large windows for venting that are opened and closed manually
- Greenhouse can withstand winds up to 90 mph
- Woven polyethelene cover is tightly-fitted to frame, tear-resistant, and blocks out 100% of harmful UV rays
- Cover has 88% light diffusion and R3 insulation
- Cover has anti-drip coating to help prevent condensation from accumulating in the interior and dripping onto your plants
- Anti-dust protection to repel dirt and maximize light transmission throughout the year
- Tall mesh screen door is critter-resistant: 30" width x 84" height
- Roll up sides and mesh siding for ventilation to keep greenhouse at the proper temperature
- Geodesic design allows for even heat distribution throughout the interior
- Note: Some images may not be to scale or show the greenhouse with optional accessories or other items such as tables and chairs which are not included
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: All Harvest Right greenhouses are built to order with typically a 2 to 4 week lead time or sooner and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Includes comprehensive assembly manual
- Harvest Right greenhouses are freestanding and do not require any site preparation or foundations except for a level surface to build upon
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from manufacturer for installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Harvest Right greenhouses
- Harvest Right and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make you completely satisfied
- Ships via ground freight on a 30" by 84" pallet
- Greenhouse weight: 195 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 240 lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty on greenhouse and 6 year limited UV warranty
- Proudly made in the USA and ships direct from Harvest Right warehouse in Utah
Ventilator - The greenhouse includes two roof vents to help keep the interior temperature comfortable, but a powered ventilator is available to provide even more ventilation. This option requires a 110 volt power source.
Harvest Right Greenhouses Overview
Harvest Right Greenhouses - Jared's Greenhouse
Harvest Right Greenhouse Time Lapse Assembly