Due to extraordinary circumstances, all Grandio greenhouses may take up to 6 weeks to ship, though it may be a bit sooner.
As an authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Grandio to ensure that your receive your greenhouse in a timely manner. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
The Grandio Element 6X8 Aluminum Greenhouse is a wonderful addition for gardeners off all experience levels. The premium package adds two automatic roof vent openers, one pack of plant hangers, a trellis kit, a drip irrigation watering kit, and an 8 ounce panel cleaning kit.
The Grandio has been designed for durability as the frame is made of high quality extruded aluminum. The powder-coated green frame fits well in any setting, and the greenhouse comes with an industry-leading 10 year limited warranty on the panels and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
The panels are of the highest quality as well, as the Grandio includes 10mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels that are both UV-stablilized and impact resistant. These provide significantly more insulation than the typical 4mm or single-wall panels found on other units.
The Grandio is designed to be assembled in only a weekend or less depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. The kit includes items that are optional on other greenhouses like the flat mount base kit for wood or conrete anchors and rain gutters on both sides.
- Model: ELEMENT-68-PR
- Nominal dimensions: 6' 0" width x 8' 0" length x 7' 0" peak height
- Side wall height: 56.75"
- Color: green
- Frame is made of strong extruded aluminum (1.6mm profile) that is powder-coated
- 10mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, and give great insulation for low operating cost
- Panels have R-Value of 1.89 and heat loss U-Value of 0.53
- High-quality sliding double doors for easy access with large 27.25" x 70" opening
- Doors have durable nylon wheels and hang from above to prevent jamming
- Premium package adds 2 automatic roof vent openers, one pack of plant hangers, a trellis kit, a drip irrigation watering kit, 4 frame to base brackets, and an 8 ounce panel cleaning kit
- Tall internal height for added growing space
- 2 adjustable roof vents with manual openers that open at 70 degrees to prevent overheating: 22" x 20"
- Integrated rain water system with 1.75" gutters on both sides
- Includes flat mount base kit for wood or concrete foundations and your choice of wood or concrete anchor kits and optional steel base kit is available
- Designed for easy assembly in just a weekend or less with common household tools and all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- All the necessary stainless steel nuts and bolts are included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any garden
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale or show greenhouse with optional contents or accessories such as windows or shelving
- Friendly technical support from Grandio Greenhouses available for installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Grandio Greenhouse products
- Grandio Greenhouses and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make you 100% satisfied
- Ships direct from Grandio warehouse in Boise, Idaho within days
- 10 year limited panel warranty and lifetime frame warranty
Anchor Kit - This Grandio greenhouse comes with your choice of earth anchor kit, wood deck anchor kit, or concrete anchor kit, depending upon where you decide to assemble your greenhouse. Concrete anchors are perfect if you have a concrete pad or will be pouring a concrete foundation, while wood deck anchors work with a wood deck or a wooden foundation. The earth anchor kit is paired with an optional steel base that keeps your greenhouse level and square while raising the structure a few inches off the ground. Any of these anchor kits will help keep your greenhouse secure in severe weather when properly installed.
Automatic Louver Vent Opener - The metal cylinder in the opener responds to an increase in outside temperature by automatically and gradually opening the louver window. As the temperature cools, a spring closes the vent or window and resets the piston. Automatic openers are extremely convenient for maintaining the proper greenhouse temperature and preventing your plants from getting overheated on hot summer days. The automatic openers from Grandio are designed for simple installation.
Automatic Roof Vent Opener - The metal cylinder in the opener responds to an increase in outside temperature by automatically and gradually opening the roof vent. As the temperature cools, a spring closes the vent or window and resets the piston. Automatic openers are extremely convenient for maintaining the proper greenhouse temperature and preventing your plants from getting overheated on hot summer days. The automatic openers from Grandio are designed for simple installation.
Drain Kit - The drain kit down spout installs directly into the frame and gutter of your Grandio greenhouse. It includes four 20mm black pipes, four gutter attachment gaskets, and four side wall brackets with screws.
Drip Irrigation Watering Kit - The drip kit helps to keep your plants hydrated with minimal water waste and is perfect for a wide variety of plants. This kit can cover up to 150 square feet and includes 20 drippers at 1 GPH (gallons per hour), 2 drippers at 2 GPH, and 2 drippers at 4 GPH. A backflow preventer is included to stop water from being siphoned back into the main water supply, and the kit is designed for easy do-it-yourself installation.
Frame To Base Brackets - The frame to base brackets provide extra support to the inner walls of your greenhouse from windy conditions and severe weather by firmly locking the frame of the greenhouse to the base. Each pack of four includes 4 EZ1 wall to base brackets, 4 EZ2 inner base brackets, and 16 S02/ML01 bolt and nut combos. The link below in the manuals section shows the recommended number and layout of frame to base brackets for this greenhouse.
Louver Window - The elegant louver windows add additional ventilation to the sides of your greenhouse. Each window has 6mm polycarbonate panels and can be paired with an optional automatic louver window opener for hassle-free operation on hot days when opening windows and vents is important.
Moisture Control Kit - The moisture contol kit includes multiple units of waterproof all weather silicone caulk and a specialized anti-dust tape to completely seal your greenhouse. The anti-dust tape has a fungicidal coating and 45 micron filters that allow condensation to escape the flutes of the polycarbonate panels. The kit provides waterproofing and will help prevent dirt, mold, algae, and insects from entering the channels of the polycarbonate panels.
Plant Hangers - These clips come in packs of ten and attach easily to any Grandio greenhouse, allowing baskets or pots to be easily hung from the ceiling. Hanging baskets are a great way to maximize your growing space.
Snow Load Kit - The Grandio Element has an option for extra frame bracing for use in areas that are prone to heavy snow. These supports attach to the eaves and also the roof of the greenhouse, as shown in the images to the left.
Grandio Greenhouse Product Videos
Grandio Ascent Greenhouse Overview
Grandio Ascent Greenhouse Assembly Video
Grandio Greenhouses Extended Assembly Video
Grandio Greenhouse Frame Assembly Overview
Grandio Greenhouse Base Assembly Overview
Grandio Greenhouses Drone Flyover
About Grandio Greenhouses
The founders of Grandio Greenhouses have applied their combined decades of experience in the greenhouse space to a new line of greenhouses and accessories that are now among the most popular in the market. Grandio manufactures virtually everything needed by hobby and commercial gardeners alike and is popular with both.
Designed and engineered in Boise, ID, Grandio has a dedicated domestic support staff and an on-site R&D department. Superior customer service is a cornerstone of their business model along with fair pricing and an industry-leading product warranty.
Grandio offers a wide variety of accessories for its greenhouses that include shelving, shade cloths, and extra doors, and new products are constantly under development. Grandio's friendly staff is available to assist directly with any questions and the great pride taken in their product line is evident at every turn.