Due to extraordinary circumstances, all Grandio greenhouses may take up to 6 weeks to ship, though it may be a bit sooner.
As an authorized dealer, we're accepting orders and are in constant contact with Grandio to ensure that your receive your greenhouse in a timely manner. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.
The Grandio Element 6X12 Aluminum Greenhouse is a wonderful addition for gardeners off all experience levels. t features a classic A-frame style and everything you need to get started including a flat mount base kit for wood or concrete foundations.
The Grandio has been designed for durability as the frame is made of high quality extruded aluminum. The powder-coated green frame fits well in any setting, and the greenhouse comes with an industry-leading 10 year limited warranty on the panels and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
The panels are of the highest quality as well, as the Grandio includes 10mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels that are both UV-stablilized and impact resistant. These provide significantly more insulation than the typical 4mm or single-wall panels found on other units.
The Grandio is designed to be assembled in only a weekend or less depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. The kit includes items that are optional on other greenhouses like the flat mount base kit for wood or concrete anchors and rain gutters on both sides.
- Model: ELEMENT-612
- Nominal dimensions: 6' 0" width x 12' 0" length x 7' 0" peak height
- Side wall height: 56.75"
- Color: green
- Frame is made of strong extruded aluminum (1.6mm profile) that is powder-coated
- 10mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels are UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, and give great insulation for low operating cost
- Panels have R-Value of 1.89 and heat loss U-Value of 0.53
- High-quality sliding double doors for easy access with large 27.25" x 70" opening
- Doors have durable nylon wheels and hang from above to prevent jamming
- Tall internal height for added growing space
- 3 adjustable roof vents with manual openers that open at 70 degrees to prevent overheating: 22" x 20"
- Integrated rain water system with 1.75" gutters on both sides
- Includes flat mount base kit for wood or concrete foundations and your choice of wood or concrete anchor kits and optional steel base kit is available
- Designed for easy assembly in just a weekend or less with common household tools and all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- All the necessary stainless steel nuts and bolts are included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any garden
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale or show greenhouse with optional contents or accessories such as windows or shelving
- Friendly technical support from Grandio Greenhouses available for installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Grandio Greenhouse products
- Grandio Greenhouses and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make you 100% satisfied
- Ships direct from Grandio warehouse in Boise, Idaho within days
- 10 year limited panel warranty and lifetime frame warranty
Grandio Greenhouse Product Videos
Grandio Ascent Greenhouse Overview
Grandio Ascent Greenhouse Assembly Video
Grandio Greenhouses Extended Assembly Video
Grandio Greenhouse Frame Assembly Overview
Grandio Greenhouse Base Assembly Overview
Grandio Greenhouses Drone Flyover
About Grandio Greenhouses
The founders of Grandio Greenhouses have applied their combined decades of experience in the greenhouse space to a new line of greenhouses and accessories that are now among the most popular in the market. Grandio manufactures virtually everything needed by hobby and commercial gardeners alike and is popular with both.
Designed and engineered in Boise, ID, Grandio has a dedicated domestic support staff and an on-site R&D department. Superior customer service is a cornerstone of their business model along with fair pricing and an industry-leading product warranty.
Grandio offers a wide variety of accessories for its greenhouses that include shelving, shade cloths, and extra doors, and new products are constantly under development. Grandio's friendly staff is available to assist directly with any questions and the great pride taken in their product line is evident at every turn.