The Aerobin 400 from Exaco, one of the nation's leading distributors of high quality greenhouses and outdoor products, is the perfect way to recycle your food scraps and garden clippings. It can create fresh and nutrient rich compost in just weeks without any work at all.
Compost is the best fertilizer available for your garden or greenhouse plants. It uses no artificial chemicals and is teeming with organic nutrients while reducing the amount of waste going to a landfill. Creating compost at home allows you to have a constant supply of natural fertilizer in a way that is ecologically-friendy.
The Aerobin 400 has a large 113 gallon usable capacity to accommodate large amounts of material. It is very durable and features double walls insulated with polystyrene to protect against cold weather. The composter is designed for easy assembly in less than one hour, and no tools or accessories are needed.
Two doors provide convenient access, making loading and unloading the composter a cinch. All you have to do is keep adding the key ingredient of compost, namely organic waste products.
The Aerobin 400 Composter is a great way to teach your entire family about recycling, while at the same time helping your lawn and plants look their very best.
- Model: Aerobin 400
- UPC: 01778340400
- Exterior dimensions: 29" width x 29" depth x 47" height
- Interior dimensions: 25.5" width x 25.5" depth x 41" height
- Color: green
- 113 gallon capacity capacity (15 cubic feet)
- Creates nutrient rich compost in just 4-6 weeks
- Unique design gives high annual production equivalent of three standard compost bins
- Sturdy construction with double walls to retain heat and provide extra insulation
- Walls and lid are 1.5" thick and are insulated with polystyrene
- Made of 80% polypropylene copolymer (PP) and 20% high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Patented design includes built-in reservoir at base to collect liquid compost which is an ideal organic fertilizer after being diluted with water
- Unique aeration "lung" means no turning of the compost is needed; aerobic design is much more user-friendly than typical anaerobic composters
- Two doors for easy access to compost
- Resistant to rodents and pests
- Intended for year round use in all seasons
- Designed for quick assembly in less than one hour
- No tools or accessories are needed
- Includes clear and illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Easily movable but stury enough to not blow over or fall apart
- Engineered in Australia and made in India
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Ships in two boxes: 22" width x 28.8" depth x 25" height and 9.7" x 29.5" x 29.3"
- 3 year limited warranty
Aerobin Composters Overview
Aerobin 400 Composter Assembly
Aerobin Composter Product Video 1
Aerobin Composter Product Video 2
Aerobin Composter Product Video 3
Aerobin Composter Product Video 4
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.