The Early Start 3 Shelf Workbench with Cover from Jewett-Cameron, a leader in economical hobby greenhouses for almost 60 years, is the perfect starter growing rack for your seedlings and small plants.
The included thermal cover helps create the optimum growing conditions for your plants and the workbench is designed for year round use, both indoors and outdoors. The cover is made of durable PVC and is water-repellant, removeable, UV protected, and completely transparent.
The frame is made entirely of interlocking steel, and the unit is designed for quick assembly in just minutes. With its practical design and affordable price, the Early Start 3 Shelf Workbench is a perfect addition for gardeners of all ages and levels.
- Model: IS 66412
- Dimensions: 40"' width x 20"' length x 36" height
- 16 square feet of work area
- Perfect for storage, bench space, small plants, delicate plants, seedlings, and for nurturing a microclimate
- Color: green
- Frame is made of steel with easy to assemble interlocking components and is rust-resistant
- Powder-coat finish on frame for added longevity
- Transparent thermal cover is made of durable PVC that is UV protected and water-repellant
- 3 shelves are an all steel mesh to provide extra air circulation and drainage
- Dual zippers provide easy access to plants as well as ventilation and moisture control
- All parts in the kit are designed for simple assembly in just hours without the need for tools
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Perfect for both commercial and hobby applications
- Technical support available from Jewett-Cameron for installation help
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty