The stylish Pacific 12X16 is one of the most popular greenhouse models from Cross Country Greenhouses, a top premium builder in North America for 60 years. It features an extremely durable, heavy duty aluminum frame, and at 12X16, it provides plenty of space for your growing needs. The classic conservatory design enhances any yard and will provide your family years of enjoyment.
Designed to withstand heavy snow loads and high winds, the Pacific uses nearly unbreakable twinwall polycarbonate for the roof glazing and side walls. The energy efficient polycarbonate retains heat effectively while diffusing light to prevent plants from burning. Pacific greenhouses feature a 23 degree roof slope in a curved style style that easily sheds snow and allows for an increased interior height.
Built to order and easy to assemble, the Pacific 12X16 greenhouse can be put together in just hours depending on how much help you have. No special tools are required, and all the bolt holes are pre-drilled and the door is pre-hung. Once you prepare a level foundation, simply bolt the frame together, insert the glazing, and fasten the bar caps. Detailed written directions along with an instructional DVD guide you through the process.
- Nominal size: 12' X 16'
- Exterior dimensions: 12' 4 3/4" width X 16' 6 3/4" length X 8' 6 1/8" height
- Curved style roof has 23 degree slope that allows for extra interior height
- Matches many common roof styles and architectural design of homes and other buildings
- Premium heavy duty aluminum frame is prefabricated, maintenance-free, rust proof, and built to last a lifetime
- Structure is designed to withstand heavy snow load of 30 lbs. per sq. ft. and high winds up to 80 MPH
- 6mm twinwall polycarbonate roof and vertical walls
- Baked enamel finish
- Color: White; Optional Hartford Green or Rideau Brown available
- Tall 5' 6" sidewalls are ideal for hanging baskets and taller plants
- Extra width to accommodate larger benches
- Energy efficient design and components save heating costs in winter
- Draft-free, air tight framing system with weatherstripping and weather sealed vent frames
- Extra large, double wide 48" X 28" roof vent includes solar powered vent controls to open automatically
- Continuous exterior cap to hold glass and polycarbonate secure instead of clips
- Heavy-duty 32" X 74" storm door is pre-hung, hinged on the left, and includes a locking latch with keys and an adjustable tempered glass window with a screen for additional air flow
- Customizations such as a door that can be lowered into a foundation, special placements, or extra doors are available upon request
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Engineered drawings for local building permits available upon request
- Optional benches and shelving available to increase usability
- Wood crating for safe delivery
- Weight: 1536 lbs.
- Detailed written directions with instructional DVD
- Friendly customer service available to answer any questions with toll-free number
- Manufacturer has been family owned and operated since 1951
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects on frame, 10 year limited polycarbonate warranty
Twinwall Polycarbonate - This 6mm polycarbonate is among the most economical glazing materials. It is practical for a growing greenhouse as it offers 50% more insulation than single pane glass while diffusing excess sunlight in the summer. It is virtually unbreakable, making it safe and an ideal roofing material. The polycarbonate provides an R value of 1.59 and has about 82% light transmission, helping to minimize interior condensation.
Benches - Get plenty of working area for all your plants with these heavy duty all cedar framed benches. They come with either a cedar or wire top, and are available in 24" X 48" or 32" X 48".
Wire Shelving - These 12" shelves attach to the side walls of the greenhouse to increase your working area. The shelves come in 8', 10', and 12' long sections. Each greenhouse can accommodate up to two wire shelves.
Shade Cloth - The durable shade cloth from Cross Country helps cool the interior of your greenhouse on hot days by up to 70%. It comes in a variety of lengths to suit any need in both 6' wide and 12' wide.
Decorative Cresting and Finials - This beautiful cresting is available to adorn the ridge of any length greenhouse. Colored to match the rest of the structure, finials for each end of the greenhouse complete the set.
Fan Exhaust Ventilation Package - Cross Country offers a complete ventilation package that is specially designed for different greenhouse sizes. It includes a fan, one or two motorized intake shutters, and a thermostat. Greenhouses with up to 120 sq. ft. of area should use the 10" package, which includes a 10" fan and 1 intake (690 CFM). Greenhouses with between 121 and 200 sq. ft. of area should use the 14" package, which has a 14" fan and 2 intakes (2170 CFM). Greenhouse with between 201 and 300 sq. ft. of area should use the 18" package, which includes a 18" fan and 2 intakes (3200 CFM). The metal shutter fans in each package are painted to match the rest of the greenhouse.
Vent Screens - Cross Country offers vent screens specially designed to work on vents with automatic openers. The screens allow for ventilation while preventing bugs from entering. A screen is available for the roof vent, and a separate screen is available for the side vent or intake shutters.
Side Vents - Side vents can be added to any style greenhouse to provide additional ventilation. They are 24" X 24", and are either manually operated or come