The spacious Easy Grow 10X16 greenhouse from Atlas, one of the nation's premier manufacturers of commercial greenhouses for the past three decades, is perfect for a wide variety of growing needs. The Easy Grow has been sold for home, business, and educational use all over the country as well as to several locations overseas.
An attractive addition to any setting, the Easy Grow is designed for easy assembly in just a day or so depending on how much help you have. The greenhouse is built of a strong 17 gauge galvanized steel frame and uses slip fit construction.
It is covered with 6mm poly film that is white for the tops and side and clear for the endwalls. The poly features a 4 year warranty with a much longer life expectancy and can be easily replaced when needed.
The Atlas Easy Grow allows you to have a beautiful, easy-to-assembly greenhouse in an affordable package. It has plenty of space for all your plants and multiple gardeners at one time, and its peak height will accommodate even tall plants and small trees.
- Model: Easy Grow 10X16
- Nominal size: 10' x 16'
- Interior dimensions: 9' 8" width x 15' 8" length
- Peak height: 8'
- Sidewall height: 5'
- Color: silver (mill finish aluminum)
- Spacious interior to accommodate many plants and people
- Column posts, rafters, and purlins made of 1 5/8", 17 gauge galvanized steel
- Ground rail made of 1" x 2", 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Rounded roof to help prevent snow accumulation
- Vertical sidewalls help maximize interior space
- Commercial-grade 6mm poly covering for roof, sides, and end walls that comes in large rolls
- Poly is white for roof and sides to provide shading and clear for endwalls, though clear poly for everything is available upon request
- Insulated door with lockset is 27" wide x 72" tall and has built-in manual shutter for ventilation; second door can be added upon request
- All units come complete and do not require a separate base frame
- All hardware needed for assembly is included
- Includes concrete or earth anchor kit
- Elegant design to fit any location
- Instruction manual with clear, step-by-step directions
- Atlas Greenhouses are available from Greenhouse Nation in just about any size, so please let us know if you need a greenhouse not already listed on our site
- Friendly technical support for installation help from Atlas is available
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images show Easy Grow greenhouse with optional accessories such as exhaust fans, benches, irrigation system, shade cloth, or evaporative cooler
- Note: Atlas greenhouses are built to order with a 2-3 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Weight: approximately 465 lbs.
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Atlas greenhouses
- Proudly 100% made in the USA by Atlas Greenhouse and ships direct via ground freight from their Georgia factory
- Atlas Greenhouse and Greenhouse Nation stand by its greenhouses and work to make our customers completely satisfied
- 1 year limited frame warranty, 4 year limited poly warranty
Besides those listed below, Atlas offers a wide variety of greenhouse options such as custom-sized Benches, different types of Doors (sliding, steel, roll-up), Environmental Controls, Fire Exit Signs, Grow Lights, Irrigation Systems, and Structural Upgrades (for higher snow/wind load ratings). Please contact Greenhouse Nation for more information and a detailed quote.
Anchor Kit - The Atlas Easy Grow comes with your choice of concrete or earth (ground) anchors, depending upon where you decide to assemble your greenhouse. Concrete anchors are perfect if you have a concrete pad or will be pouring a concrete foundation. The earth anchors are 1" in diameter, 14 gauge, and 30" long. Either type will keep your greenhouse secure in inclimate weather.
Bench Kit (Stationary) - The 3' deep bench system from Atlas is designed to increase the efficiency of your greenhouse and last through years of heavy usage. The bench has a welded wire top for strength and longevity. The stationary bench is attached to the frame of the greenhouse. Typically the benches run the length of the greenhouse, but custom sizes are available upon request.
Engineered Drawings - Certain building departments and municipalities throughout the country are stricter than others in issuing building permits. Engineered drawings are available from Atlas for this purpose. They are stamped and sealed by the engineer and mailed directly to the customer. Atlas uses a third party engineering firm for these drawings and the turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks. Upon request, Atlas greenhouses can be engineered to meet just about any snow load and wind load requirements. Stamped engineered drawings are required for such customization. Depending on your local building department, you may need one set of drawings for the structure and another set of drawings for the foundation.
Hanging Basket Rail - The Easy Grow can accommodate two hanging basket rails for hanging plants. Care must be taken not to put too heavy a basket in one place as the manufacturer recommends weight to be distributed evenly across the rail.
Heating System - Atlas offers a 30000 BTU propane or natural gas heater from ADP to keep your plants at the right temperature year round. The heater has an aluminized burner and it heater incorporates a time delay to allow the aluminized steel heat exchanger to rise to a certain temperature before the fan is engaged. The heater is equipped with a propeller fan guard and is designed to maintain an inside temperature of 68 degrees with an outside temperature of 0 degrees and a 15 mph wind. It is equipped with a power vent and spark ignition and also includes the needed heater hanger and double wall galvanized duct vent pipe kit [two 3 inch x 1 foot pieces of pipe, two adjustable elbows, two wall collars, vent stack cover, lock connectors] and a support brace. Johnson Controls thermostat(s) that control the optional ventilation system as well are included for ease of use. An electric heating system that consists of a 17000 BTU electric heater is also available.
Roll-Up Curtain System - The Easy Grow has a roll-up curtain system for each side that uses a manual crank to easily roll up and roll down the poly cover on the sides. This opens the greenhouse to provide maximum light and ventilation when desired.
Ventilation System - Atlas offers a complete ventilation system for the Easy Grow which includes an industrial quality Quietaire 18" box fan [1/4 hp, 3490 CFM @ 0.05 SP, 110V, single speed, shutter and guard] for superior air movement inside your greenhouse. This is pair with the aluminum shutter which is already built into the door to provide fresh air intake. The system is easily controlled with a thermostat [single or double stage, temperature range 30-110 degrees Fahrenheit, SPDT, style 3, coiled bulb, from Johnson Controls.
Atlas Easy Grow Images from Bill's Daylily Corner
Atlas Greenhouse Product Videos
Atlas Greenhouse - The Educator Overview
Atlas Greenhouse - The Educator Features Tour
Atlas Greenhouse - Maintaining Your Horizontal Air Flow (HAF) Fans
Atlas Greenhouse - Maintaining Your Exhaust Fans
Atlas Greenhouse - Maintaining Your Wall Vents
Atlas Greenhouse - Features of a Vegetable Transplant House
About Atlas Manufacturing, Inc.
Atlas Manufacturing, Inc. - A Company Overview
Founded in 1986, Atlas Manufacturing, Inc. has grown from a three man company with a 3000 square feet warehouse to dozens of employees with over 80,000 square feet of sales, manufacturing, and warehouse space. Its structures have been sold all over the country for ornamental horticulture, vegetable production, teaching environments, and high end hobby grower use.
Atlas manufactures virtually everything needed by hobby, educational, and commercial gardeners alike and installation services are available upon request. Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Alapaha, GA, Atlas has a dedicated support staff and an on-site R&D department. Superior customer service is a cornerstone of their business model along with fair pricing and industry-leading quality.
Atlas offers a wide variety of accessories for its greenhouses including shelving, heating, ventilation, shade cloths, extra doors, evaporative coolers, irrigation systems, curtain systems, and a variety of new products that are constantly under development. Atlas's friendly staff is available to assist directly with any technical questions and the great pride taken in everything Atlas manufactures is evident at every step.