The founders of Riverstone Industries have brought their decades of greenhouse experience to the new Monticello 8X24 Aluminum Greenhouse. It features classic gable styling and is a beautiful addition to any garden.
Every aspect of the Monticello has been designed for durability. The frame is made of the highest quality extruded aluminum and the roof has dual joists to withstand high snow loads. The greenhouse is coated with a special UV protectant to prevent discoloration, and it comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
The panels are of the highest quality as well, as the Monticello includes 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate wall and roof panels that are both UV-stablilized and impact resistant. These provide much more insulation than the typical 4mm or single-wall panels found on other units, and are the same panels used in commercial-grade greenhouses.
The Monticello is designed to be assembled in just four hours or so depending on how much help you have with just common household tools. Features like quick-connect screws, the integrated base, the integrated gutter and downspout system, and the pre-hung door and vent speed up the process.
The tall interior height of the greenhouse gives you plenty of working space for even the tallest plants. The Monticello 8X24 provides the durability of a commercial greenhouse with the practicality of a hobby unit, ensuring that it will provide your family enjoyment for years to come.
- Model: Mont-24-AL
- Dimensions: 8' 1" width x 24' 5" length x 7' 6" interior peak height
- Side wall height: 4' 10"
- Color: aluminum
- Frame is made of heavy duty extruded aluminum and is UV protected
- Frame uses an average of 100 lbs. more aluminum that imported greenhouses for increased rigidity
- Dual roof joists for additional strength that also function as hanging plant rods
- Commercial-grade 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, and give the highest insulation for the lowest operating cost
- Low profile double sliding doors with easy slide mechanism, large 4' 6" opening, and locking ability
- Tall internal height for added growing space
- Integrated flush base design
- 5 Roof vents with automatic openers to prevent overheating: 2' width x 2' length
- Integrated rain water gutter system with downspout
- Fully expandable in 4' increments
- Designed for easy assembly in just 4 hours or so with common household tools and all parts are pre-cut and pre-drilled
- All the necessary heavy-duty galvanized hardware is included
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Wind load of 52 m/sec (113 mph gusts)
- Technical support from Riverstone for installation help
- Ships in 8 boxes: 7 boxes are 58" x 27" x 6" and 1 box is 68" x 27" x 3"
- Shipping weight: 489 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- 10 year warranty
Automatic Roof Vent - Riverstone make it easy to add extra ventilation to your greenhouse with the roof vent kit. The vent is made from the same high quality aluminum and polycarbonate and features a 10 year warranty. It is designed for quick installation in only about 30 minutes. The vent includes an automatic vent opener, and will work perfectly with the Monticello interior shade cloth system.
Automatic Watering System - The 8 ft. long watering system is a commercial grade system similar to that used by professional growers. It is designed to hang from the ceiling, and the six weighted sprinkler heads are separated by a 4 ft. spray in a circular pattern. The digital timer allows you to automatically schedule your watering cycles to suit your climate and time of year. The hose is also a commercial product and is specifically designed to prevent mold and bacteria growth, ensuring years of safe use. Installation is easy, as one end of the system is attached to the time, and other end of the timer is attached to the spigot. The watering system features a 5 year warranty.
Internal Shade Cloth - The internal shade cloth kit for Monticello greenhouses is designed to easily install inside the greenhouse so that it doesn't interfere with roof vents or side windows like regular shade cloths do. The commercial grade shade cloth is 63% translucent and comes with a 7 year warranty. The cloth comes in six 8 ft. by 4 ft. sections so that it works well with the automatic watering system. The cloth is easily opened by simply pulling it back and can closed by pulling it tight to the opposite end. The kit includes grommets, commercial filament, and bungee balls for tying the shade cloth.
Plant Caddie - The plant caddie is a clever pulley system for your hanging plants. It allows you to raise and lower hanging plants for easy access and watering using a simple pulley system with a patented manual pull brake. This saves you from having to climb onto a chair or ladder. The strong reinfored brake cord extends up to 42 inches to reach even high areas. Each plant caddie holds up to 22 lbs. and is designed for both inside and outside use. The ratcheting system is the perfect way to easily adjust the height of your plants. Made from plastic, steel, and aluminum, the plant caddie features a lifetime warranty.
Work Bench System - The well-designed work station kit can be installed on either side of your Monticello greenhouse. It is 24 ft. long and 24 inches deep. Two work bench systems will give you the full complement of benches on both sides. Extra benches can be used to provide two levels of benches on each side. They are designed for easy assembly in just 20 minutes or so and can be set at any height within the greenhouse up to 4 ft. off the ground. The shelves are made of commercial grade PVC and are vented to allow water and air to circulate as well as sunlight. The design allows for maximum floor space without extra support legs and each bench can hold up to 1500 lbs. of load. The benches are backed by a 10 year warranty.