The elegant Junior Victorian Greenhouse from Janssens, one of the premier builder of luxury greenhouses in Europe, is a beautiful addition to any garden. Its large 8X10 interior gives you space for anything you decide to grow, and many customers use it as an outdoor sunroom or even for a hot tub or covered pool.
The peak interior height of eight feet allows room for tall plants, and there is sufficient interior space for even avid gardeners. The heavy duty frame is made of reinforced aluminum and multiple roof supports have been built in to allow the greenhouse to withstand inclement weather.
The Junior Victorian includes two roof vents, one of which has an automatic opener, to help keep the interior well ventilated and at a comfortable temperature. The lockable, sliding door provides a wide entry for easy access.
The crystal clear 4mm tempered glass panels provide great insulative value, impeccable aesthetics, and a higher degree of safety. Gutters are included to help divert water away from the foundation. Despite its large size, the greenhouse can be assembled in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have. The process can be sped up if the site of assembly is prepared ahead of time by leveling it and installing whatever type of flooring is preferred.
The Junior Victorian is the type of premium greenhouse which adds to the value of your home. It can serve multiple purposes and its superior build quality ensures that it will stay looking new long after it is assembled. With its durability, attractive design, and spacious interior, the Janssens Junior Victorian Greenhouse is sure to become a showpiece for your family for many years to come.
- Model: J-VIC23
- UPC code: 017783951238
- Nominal size: 8' width x 10' length
- Dimensions: 7' 9" width x 10' 2" length x 8' 2" peak height
- Sidewall height: 5' 2"
- Color: black (RAL9005m)
- Floor space: 79 sq. ft.
- Roof vents: 2, including one with automatic opener
- 4mm tempered 'Hortiplus N' safety glass that is completely clear, energy efficient, and thicker than that of typical greenhouses
- Vertical glass comes in single pieces for a more seamless look
- Glass is held in place tightly with rubber seals to prevent heat loss
- Heavy duty aluminum frame
- Paint is applied to frame via powder coating for a thicker application and better coverage
- Designed to withstand inclement weather
- Aluminum-clad, sliding door includes a lock and key
- Tall sidewall height gives plenty of working room inside the greenhouse without having to stoop and more room for shelving
- Gutter and downpipes included to divert rainwater away from the foundation
- Includes condensation gutters on the interior
- Stainless steel fasteners withstand the elements
- Includes decorative roof finials
- Integrated 3" foundation frame
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
- Beautiful design to fit any garden
- Note: Some images may show the greenhouse with the optional accessory kit or items such as tables and chairs which are not included
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: All Janssens greenhouses are special ordered from Exaco and individually inspected and packed with a 4 to 6 week lead time and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Ships in one 40" x 48" x 69" carton on one large pallet via motor freight along with one 10' long box
- Imported from Belgium by Exaco Trading Co. and shipped from their Austin, TX warehouse
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Exaco for installation help
- Shipping weight: 859 lbs.
- Exaco and Janssens stand by their greenhouses and works to make you 100% satisfied
- 15 year limited warranty on frame and glass is guaranteed to arrive intact
Accessory Kit - The accessory kit includes a 90 inch long x 20 inch wide x 4 inch deep black seed tray shelf for the back wall, one additional automatic window opener, and two sets of cream-colored shade curtains to help protect against the sun on especially hot days.
For over 70 years, Janssens NV has been engineering, manufacturing, and distributing premium greenhouses throughout the world. The company began as a maker of wooden arches for greenhouses, sports venues, and factories and was founded by Constant Janssens. He was soon joined by his son Rene, and later Rene's son, Peter, who joined the Engineering and Technical Services department.
The 300 square meter factory Constant began with was later expanded to 1250 square meters in 1962, only to be doubled just a few years after that. By 1996, the company's development and design department had become fully computerized to ensure that all structures were engineered in the most efficient manner possible.
In 2009, even more automated production equipment was introduced and now 70% of their structures are exported from Belgium to the rest of Europe and the United States.
Today the Janssens state of the art factory is approximately 6500 square meters large and employs all the latest quality control techniques and aluminum processing equipment to ensure the very highest build quality.
Exaco Trading Co. began in 1987 as importer and distributor of a home paint mixing accessory called the Exomixer. Since then the family owned company has expanded its line considerably to include many different home and garden products, including some of the very best greenhouses from Europe. The company is led by CEO Kimberly Tyson Cook, formerly an award winning business reporter for the Austin American-Statesman, and Andrew Cook, the VP of Sales and Marketing.
Andrew travels to Europe to check on the manufacturers in person several times a year and has become a leading national authority on all things greenhouse related. He has appeared in many gardening articles and television programs nationally. In fact Andrew is available for phone support for customers during the installation of any of the premier greenhouses that Exaco distributes from its large Austin, TX warehouse.