The popular DuraMax 8X8 Greenhouse is a durable and elegant way to help grow your plants. Long a world leader in polycarbonate manufacturing, DuraMax has brought its expertise to the gardening world. Their greenhouses feature all-weather polycarbonate walls that are clear, UV-resistant, and shatter-proof.
The polycarbonate walls are many times more durable than glass and are made of the same polymer used in bulletproof shielding. The wall columns are also metal-reinforced for added strength and longevity, and the greenhouse will never rot or rust.
DuraMax greenhouses are designed for easy assembly, and one can be assembled in just a few hours with just common household tools depending on how much help you have. The greenhouse includes a foundation kit and double sliding doors for easier access, along with an adjustable roof vent to help moderate the temperature.
DuraMax backs its greenhouses with a 10 year warranty, giving you peace of mind in your investment. The contemporary design is one that is popular with customers, and this greenhouse is sure to beautify any yard or garden and bring your family years of use and enjoyment.
- Model: 80311
- Nominal size: 8' x 8'
- External dimensions: 102.8" width x 95.3" length x 83.8" height
- Internal dimensions: 101.8" width x 94.2" length x 81.7" height
- Sidewall height: 5' 3"
- Door opening: 40.9" width x 63" height
- Capacity: 425.6 cubic feet
- All-weather durable polycarbonate walls are UV-resistant and shatter-proof
- Metal-reinforced wall columns for superior strength
- Modern design to fit any yard or garden
- Adjustable roof vent for temperature control
- Double sliding doors
- Includes door handle with padlock eyes
- Optional shelving is readily available from any home center and can be attached to the metal framing
- Foundation included
- All necessary hardware is included
- All parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered for easy assembly
- Includes illustrated step-by-step instruction manual
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from DuraMax for installation help
- Package includes 8X6 greenhouse plus one 2' extension kit
- Ships in 2 heavy-duty, shrink-wrapped cardboard boxes: 70" x 42" x 5" and 65" x 27.5" x 2.5"
- DuraMax and Greenhouse Nation stand by its structures and work to make you 100% satisfied
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- 10 year limited warranty
Ground Anchor Kit: The corkscrew anchor kit is suitable for anchoring your greenhouse into the ground. If the greenhouse is built on a concrete foundation, a different type of anchor should be used, and these are readily available and inexpensive at your local home center.
Since its founding in California in 1983, US Polymers Inc. has been distributing its high quality DuraMax structures all over the world. Now a division of the international conglomerate the Harwal Group, US Polymers has become one of the world's leading makers of PVC compounds for use in home products, fencing, pipes, and outdoor storage sheds.
Durable metal sheds, large buildings, and greenhouses were later added to the product lineup and have been equally popular.
The Harwal Group has divisions in the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its more than 65 years of manufacturing experience has led to the development of one of the most consumer-friendly product lineups of any company in this sector.
From its early vinyl sheds, US Polymers has incorporated a series of incremental changes and improvements over the years to make DuraMax structures among the very strongest and most reliable available anywhere. The frames of the metal structures have been engineered to handle the toughest loads and commercial-grade PVC is used in the vinyl structures.
Research and development is a top priority and DuraMax vinyl structures now employ a proprietary resin formulation that better withstands the intense sunlight present in many parts of the United States. DuraMax structures are made in state of the art factories that employs all the latest quality control techniques and processing equipment to ensure the very highest and most precise build quality.
The main factory in Dubai features complete ISO 9001 certification and is among the most advanced anywhere in the world. Environmentally-friendly manufacturing techniques are employed wherever possible as all scrap pieces are recycled and even wastewater is filtered for reuse.
US Polymer's main distribution and customer service center is located outside of Los Angeles, CA. Each shed is carefully inspected and packed for shipping throughout the country through major ground freight carriers.
DuraMax building specialists are available to assist you with any installation or service questions that you may have. All US Polymers Inc. structures feature sturdy construction and great design backed by long warranties, and their vinyl sheds, metal sheds, metal building, and greenhouses have been enjoyed by happy customers all over the world.
US Polymers Inc. Corporate Overview
DuraMax Greenhouse Animation